Part 9

#DAMON

It was Wednesday and I was at the office buried in work. I decided to stop everything I was doing and searched for Chris Johnson, of cause I only got a little about him online so I called a friend who knows everybody and asked him to work his magic and get back to me before the end of today. Chris didn't scare me but he did make my wife panic which led to me getting her a body guard and a driver for Iyana. To take her to school and drop her off at my mom's house, I didn't want this Chris going after my daughter or whatsoever. While waiting for this information I went back to work. There was a knock on the door.

Me: come in

And shocking enough the last person I expected to show up was standing in my door.

Her: Hello Mr Bess

Me: Cecilia

Her: in the flesh. It's been ages

Me: I know

Her: you had me transferred. Why?

Me: My wife didn't like you

Her: ouch

What was I to say. I was in no mood for her

Her: So she dictates who you hire and fire?

Me: Cecilia what do you want?

Her: my old job

Me: Why?

Her: because I miss seeing you

Me: look. I don't have time for your games young lady so please leave

Her: I've seen the way you look at me Mr Bess when you though I wasn't watching. You know you miss me

She said sitting on top of my desk and opening her legs. I stood up from my chair and picked her up and placed her down.

Me: Cecilia I will hurt you. I suggest you leave my office now!

Her: but Damon

Me: GET OUT!

this child was pushing my buttons and I was in no mood to play. I was dealing with a lot for her to be trying to seduce me. She walked up to the door while I took my seat.

Her: What is it with her? What does she have that I don't?

Me: she's everything you not. Now get out of my office and don't forget to pack your shiit too because you are fired

Her: you're a lawyer and you know that you can't fire me. Under what grounds would you even be firing me on?

Me: you truly don't know me do you? I have camera's in every corner of this office. You not the first employee to come at me and you definitely not the last

Her: what?

Me: you heard me. Now if you don't want that tape being seen by my crazy wife who would for a fact find you and probably kill you, I suggest you hand in a letter of resignation to HR before today ends

She walked out of my office banging the door. It was funny really because my office does not have any camera in it, I can't risk one of my security team leaking footage of me and my wife having sex in the office. I just can't have that. I'm a young famous business man with a clean past and I have dozens of enemies who want to destroy my image so camera's in my office are a risk. I can't believe Cecilia fell for it, I mean I always thought she was smart but clearly I was wrong. My office phone rang and it was my IT Guru guy, the one who has a file of everyone.

//Me: Ngura talk to me

Him: ey boss this guy you asked me to get you info on is Dangerous

Me: meaning?