Part 51

2 WEEKS LATER

#DAMON

Cecilia was put to rest the following week and shockingly her, Jade and Lu were friends. Who would have thought right? They are the ones who organised her funeral and as for Clint, we don't know as of yet who took care of his body and buried. I just hoped and prayed that this whole mess was over now. Although I was still worried about who was helping Clint because this man's body disappeared in the mortuary without a trace which meant that this was barely over. I was in the office getting some work done when Lu rocked up dressed in a mini skirt with a super revealing shirt and a pair of heels.

Her: Damon Bess

Me: Hey Lu

Her: how are you?

Me: all good and yourself?

She said sitting on top of my desk and crossed her legs

Her: I'm good. How are things at home?

Me: as good as they can get

Her: mmmh I see.

Me: Lu what's up? Why are you here?

Her: I've missed you Damon

She sat on top of me

Me: ok... where are you getting at Luchelle?

She attempted kissing me but I pushed her away.

Me: what the fuck?

Her: what is wrong with you? What is it about her Damon?

Me: she is everything you are not!

Her: what happened to you? You used to be fun

Me: I grew up. You should try it

Her: come on Damon. You know we both want this

She said wrapping her hands around my neck.

Me: no I don't. What is wrong with you Luchelle?

I said removing her arms off roughly.

Her: you know what? You going to pay for this

Me: whatever. Get out of my office

Her: Dammit!

She walked towards the door

Her: I tried playing it fair with you but whatever happens from now on. It's all on you. Mark my words Damon Bess. You'll never be happy!

With that she walked out. Was she seriously threatening me? Does this girl know who I am? I continued with what I was doing before she waltzed into my office trying to seduce me. I decided to finish work early and go surprise my wife with Lunch.

.

.

After the threat Luchelle made I never heard from her or saw her again although I did come to learn that she was married to Clint Mathabo but they kept their marriage on the DL. She was the reason he even got out of prison and is the same reason he got out of the loony bin that year. It was that time of the year where my little brother was graduating and we couldn't be more proud of him than we were already. The kids went to Mthatha for holidays and then we were going to fly to the states without my sister and her husband because Amber couldn't find anyone to babysit, since my parents wanted to be there for their son's graduation and all so they were going to fly with Amahle later than me. Reason for flying separate is because my wife had a late meeting in SA, well it wasn't late as such because it was tomorrow morning and she was going to fly after the meeting around 11 and I had an early meeting in the states on the same day of graduation so it was kind of a win-win situation in a way. Anyway I was preparing to leave with the help of my wife, my brother's graduation was the day after tomorrow.