Chapter One | Arrival

Charlotte's small grey private plane had finally landed on the grounds of Bangkok, Thailand. It's round wheels halted to a stop so smoothly that Charlotte hadn't noticed until she took a peek out the bright oval shaped window beside her comfortable black leather plane seat.

    "It's been a while since I've had my favorite childhood street food" Charlotte thought to herself as memories flooded her mind

    "It's been a while since I've had my favorite childhood street food" Charlotte thought to herself as memories flooded her mind. She raised both of her arms right above her head to accomplish a satisfying stretch after having to be fixed in the same position for over 11 dreadful hours.

She frowned at the fact that she's only going to stay in Thailand for a day just to meet a costumer in person to sign a contract with. She was expected to return as soon as she could back to London because of her parents. Their whole family had an urgent special dinner which they didn't tell Charlotte all the details on what was the event about. Her friends were left behind as well because of work. 

"My flight added up altogether is probably even longer than how much time I would be actually spending here" she whispered to herself.

    Her assistant instantly came out behind the dark red silky curtains from the cockpit and nicely informed her that she is available to exit the plane while her personal driver is loading her one and only dark red medium sized suitcase in the car.

    She snatched her black Louis Vuitton purse as well as transferring a quick nod to her assistant with a smile plastered on her face.  Charlotte hurriedly got off her plane and upon the ash grey  concrete of her parent's hangar, she took a big whiff of the warm humid air squinting as the sun blinded her brown eyes.

    She strolled to her luxurious white shiny car while during her pupils slowly adjusted to the bright sunlight.

     Her short, blonde colored hair lady assistant trailed behind just as her trusted driver gladly opened the backseat door for Charlotte. She thanked him for his kind doing and hopped in, the door shut beside her. Charlotte thought about how currently lonely she is, especially with her friends not having to keep company for a day. All she wanted was just a lover, someone who can take good care of her. A few minutes later when she was thinking to herself, they sped off to her 1 million dollar newly renovated childhood home she rarely visits. 

Author's Note:

My Chapter's will be much more longer than my first one :)