Chapter Ten | Airport

Engfa's POV:

I arose from the depths of my dreams, overhearing the jabbering from the familiar voices in front of me. Rubbing both my eyelids to eliminate the blurriness of the world whilst I removed myself from my old position in my seat. My pupils constricted attempting to grow accustomed of the brightness in the plane. I sat up straight adjusting my seat to which level I was comfortable in, stretching my arms apart from each other afterwards.

"You and Pichy was so cute earlier! You completely made us feel like were third wheelers of a honeymoon" Nesa taunted

"Huh?" I was absolutely confused, lacking of the memory their conversing about. I peered to my side where Pichy was still napping peacefully.

  "Well when you were knocked out from exhaustion, Pichy came to your seat cuddling and kissing your cheeks" Tina explained

"Oh. About that..." I trailed off

"What's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Nesa somehow quickly noticed something was off about how I responded

I gravitated towards the two who had finally zipped their mouths after they were both interested on what I was about to say.

"The usual" raising both of my shoulders and slowly tilting my head

"Ahh of course, so when's the date this time?" Tina sighed as if I've done this a hundred times, I mean it is leading up to that number. They know that every one of my past relationships I would consistently update them saying I lost feelings in our coded language, it's almost like a routine that we have to the fact that they have it engraved in their heads.

"No specific one, just cutting it off when it's time" I whispered back

They gave one another a suspicious glance and shot a question my way.

"Any subject your willing to pursue afterwards?" Nesa raised one of her eyebrows

"Nope not one, you know me" I ironically replied

Tina and Nesa rolled their eyes at me whilst I quietly chuckled at them knowing that they will always be by my side no matter how much they've had enough of me. Pichy stirred in her sleep causing her to awaken, immediately I leaned back to my seat acting like I was on my phone the whole time. Her first reaction was to hold my hand whilst she reclined her seat back in the proper level. 1 out of 3 of the flight attendants that was on board draw closer to our seats announcing that we have about 10 minutes left and inquired if we would like anything to satisfy our needs. All of us decided to not have anything because of how close we were to arriving. Patiently waiting for the time to fly by in peace during as my hand detached from hers slowly. I swear I felt those two eyeing every inch my actions now that I have had mentioned it, I brushed it off by taking a peek out the window where the sky was still royal blue.

...

"Mrs. Waraha and the other lovely passengers we have safely arrived at our destination. It has been a pleasure for having me as your trusted pilot." the speaker system announced all around the ceiling of the interior of the plane.

I got on my feet before anyone else excitedly wanting to explore England since I have never been in Europe at all in my life time, I tugged my friends to rise up so I don't seem awkward standing alone. My mother and older sister lead the way out through the massive doors of the jet as I went behind. As soon as we appeared indoors of the London City Airport flashing lights approached blinding us.

My mom's personal body guards that was awaiting for our arrival blocked the paparazzi's and cleared the way for us to the exit of the enormous airport. Here, their airport look more high tech than ours and much larger in size. I ignored the blazing lights of the cameras and continued my way, once we survived the horde of paparazzi's there was 3 times more outside where our chauffeur holding the gleaming black limousine door wide open for us to proceed in. The airport security guards built a wall to prevent the cameras shoving into our faces which I was truly grateful for.

The 6 of us safely walked in this glamorous extended vehicle with spacious high quality white leather seats. Champagne glasses and various kinds of beverages were provided in this metal ice box, and fancy luminescent light strips on the seats,ledges and the roof. Heavy tinted windows where we could see the crowds of new reporters blocking the airport doorways. An accessible sunroof settled on top of us being able to see the white puffy clouds hovering, simultaneously we helped ourselves relax. Our chauffeur sped off to my mom's destination she instructed.

 "By the way Engfa, I rented 3 houses for all of us

"By the way Engfa, I rented 3 houses for all of us. The first house me and Plaifa agreed staying together, The second one where Nesa and Tina will stay which is only one street away from your house where you and your girlfriend will be living for now." My mother stated

"Thank you for not making my friends kilometers away from me and I appreciate you for paying off the house rents I guess" cringing to death while I forced my mouth to speak those words

"Yeah of course, and Engfa the dinner is tonight 8:00 pm sharp." my mom smiled proudly to herself

I was completely baffled thinking that it's around midnight but I then it all came back to me that time changed to be 7 hours behind than the Thailand time. Sighing while gesturing a nod that I will be attending, I grabbed a hold of my phone which I had no service on since forever.

Author's Note:
I might make a grammar mistake but I will be double checking it. Thankyou for all of the support I have received from this!