Chapter Four | Accident

Subsequently of the mob of reporters incident Engfa drove around seeking for ways to distract herself.

Her instinct declared for a cool drink that will satisfy her thirst. The thought of a delightful Brown Sugar milk tea appeared in her head thus Engfa continued her way to the nearby one.

Engfa's POV:
My mind focused on gaining a chilly sweet drink within my system during maneuvering my car in between the empty spot of two parallel lines. I took my phone out of my handbag alongside of my seat, clenching it just as I stepped outside of my vehicle. I forcefully shut the door behind me continuing my plan.

I secured my car weighing my thumb on the black switch of my automobile key. The fore of the cafe glistened owe of the fact that the daylight radiated upon the translucent windows.
   I pressed my palm against the handgrip of the glass door allowing myself inside. I overheard multiple ladies squeal as soon as I arrived at the front counter. The cute looking cashier made eye contact with me patiently waiting for me to take my order.

"Can I get a medium sized brown sugar milk tea please?" I requested

  "Of course you may, the regular toppings and sugar level?" she answered

"Yes please"

   "Alright, that would be $5.50 Miss Waraha" she replied

I pulled up the Apple Pay app on my device and hovered it above the machine. I gave her a $20 tip for being so polite and knowing my name.

"Thank you m'lady" I spoke softly thanking her. The cashier's cheeks turned pink while she waited for the receipt to print. I walked to the right side of the counter where they delivered the drinks out and awaited for my drink.

  I caught many girls recording me with their devices, so I waved and smiled at them hearing them squeal once again. When all of a sudden I received a text message from Pichy. I attentively pressed the notification checking what she said.

——————————————————————————

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

——————————————————————————

That was bold. But it somehow just doesn't feel the same way anymore...

  I don't want to hurt her feelings but I admit that I've lost feelings for her.My schedule lately has been packed to sort things out. I should break it off now than later before this interferes with my work, I'm leaving anyways.

"Medium brown sugar milk tea" called out from the counter.

  I looked up from my phone and snatched my drink from the white polished marble counter, I did a small bowing gesture to the tall brown haired man to thank him for my drink.
  I jabbed a red plastic straw through the flat plastic cover of my milk tea. I swallowed a sip from my refreshing drink just as I picked up my pace towards the exit. 

——————————————————————————

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

——————————————————————————

As soon I was just about to press the blue send button, a broad shoulder immediately crashed against my drink.

   I furiously looked up in confusion and I rested my eyes upon a pretty foreigner. But that doesn't mean she earns the pretty privilege and be doing anything she wants. A quarter of my drink splurged out from her bumping into me.

    "Watch where your going." I deliberately spoke in a razor sharp tone

  "Excuse you!" she snapped back as if I was the one at fault

I left without a word from her response not needing to handle anymore drama for the day.

  I finally sent the message to Pichy afterwards I got into my car, I wiped off the sticky residue from my left hand with a sanitary wipe. I placed my drink after taking another sip onto the cup holder in between the passenger and driver's seat.

  I began the engine of my transportation and raced off.