Chapter Eight | Flight

Charlotte's POV:
   Awakening inside my snug queen sized bed with a dribble of saliva dangling from the corner of my mouth. I nearly began to straighten my arms and legs apart from each other when I caught a glimpse of a circular grey clock hooked on above my closet across the room. "4:00" thinking that I had a great amount of time to explore further into Bangkok before 4:30 PM where I had to congress with a client of mine.

     Twisting my body to the right where my white nightstand drawer was and made out the small PM on my newly bought alarm clock that was settled on the flat top. My eyes widened as huge as the pacific ocean collecting myself out of my bed hastily slipping into formal clothing.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! How did I manage to sleep for almost a day? I'm assuming it's from the jet lag and that incident that occurred in the milk tea cafe that influenced me to sleep in. Whatever, all I need to complete for the day is to enable my client to sign a few paper works and I'm off to my jet transferring back home.

    My helpful assistant guided my one of my many bodyguards to handle my suitcase for me. She lead me into my car with my personal driver already seated and dashed off downtown where all the massive glass buildings can be discovered. Massaging my temple due to the fact of my aching head as we rushed off. I swiped my phone out of my back pocket and pressed on Heidi's contact.
———————————————————————————

My ride paused on the curb of the street near the front entry way of the commercial building that towered over me. Soon, I hid my device away in my bag viewing my assistant if she was prepared to exit. The roaring engines of the vehicles passing through the streets as I walked out of the car with my assistant showing the way indoors. I wore a thick raven Balenciaga sunglasses to deflect the raging sun rays as I grasped my matching hand bag approaching the office.

....

Everything went surprisingly well! The documents are all organized and signed by one of my most loyal costumers and I'm currently seated completely relaxed inside my private jet headed for London. Before I rested my eyes to have a light nap my hands lay ahold of the cellphone comfortably laying inside my bag, remembering to update my fans and followers I'm travelling back home.

———————————————————————————

The air conditioner whirred above my head as I laid my phone on the seat alongside of me and shut my eyes to rest.

Engfa's POV:
I made it just in time, right before the clock hit 6 on the dot. My chauffeur revealed the door wide open for Pichy and Me to leave out off my ride. I entrusted him with my BMW as he hauled our luggages from the trunk afterwards.

"Well well well, look who showed up" my sister called out across from the flight of stairs leading up to the interior of my mom's private jet.

"Why wouldn't I? I couldn't miss out hanging with my sister" I ironically shot back

"Your hilarious Engfa, just come on in inside we don't have all day!" rolling her eyes

I held onto Pichy's hand to keep her from stumbling while gradually continuing up the staircase. Once I arrived I spotted Nesa and Tina remaining on the cream coloured seats. As soon as they caught sight of me they motioned for me to sit across from them. A smile grew on my face whilst I got going to where my  friends were at.

"Engfa!!" Tina and Nesa concurrently cheered

"Haha woah, you guys seem so excited" 

"How can we not be?! Your literally heading out for a trip with US which we wanted for AGES but you were too addicted to your "job"." Tina huffed

"I guess so, let's just enjoy this while it lasts" I shrugged

"We're definitely going PARTYING." Nesa exclaimed

"Oh yeah for sure" I agreed to her statement

We shared some laughs as the conversation grew, but I lastly noticed that we had departed. I didn't realize Pichy was beside me half the time not that I purposely ignored her, but more of distracting myself with my friends.

   The lights transformed into a dark gold setting the mood of the inside combined with the clouds passing by. I shut my window to prevent the direct daylight to be in more of a relaxing environment.