Chapter Twelve | Enjoy until it ends

Pichy's so called soon to be mother in law has been dropped off at her natural marbled housing that gave off modern 90's vibes. Nesa and Tina also got left behind in a luxurious apartment where they will both remaining in, somehow during the ride when the four of them was still altogether the obnoxiously loud duo spoke no words at all. But when they left Engfa and Pichy alone, it has only been awkward non stop between the two. 

   Pichy was thinking of the several possibilities on what she might have done to cause her lover to shutdown completely. Progressing to clear her thoughts and awkwardness away by forming a conversation with her partner, however they have appeared at the location coincidentally.

The driver gladly grab ahold of the limousine door handle from the outside and drew it open for us to depart. Engfa thanked the considerate black suited man and got going across the automatic doors up until she appeared on the fore of the pretty receptionist. The older woman received their apartment cards that'll let you have access inside. The younger woman trailed behind when Engfa set foot into the delicate glass lift. 

   A skinny bellhop pushed a gold plated cart overflowing with their personal possessions with the two and laid an index finger to the silver button with the highest number informing them that their heading to the penthouse. Momentarily, a ding came from the elevator accomplishing to arrive in a short amount of time.

   When the elevator doors revealed the one and only apartment reserved for Engfa, the bellhop carefully settled their luggage in fear of accidentally shattering something fragile. The older woman achieved pass the entryway and divulged the penthouse, lustrous Versace marble Nero Lappato engulfed the flooring. She presented a 100 dollar bill to the helper who assisted them after he placed the suitcases inside. 

    Later when the door closed behind, Pichy seized her travelling bag to replace into formal clothing not uttering a single word. She continued her way down the small hall and spotted the milk white kitchen with polished deluxe counter tops alongside glossy black cabinets without handles where you push it to access what's inside. Staring at every inch of the fascinating view overlooking the other fancy architectures through the whole of the city from the counter. An extravagant silver carpet coated the living room including plentiful of neutral hued couches that remained above it.  

   Whilst she absorbed the delightful view, Pichy caught a sight of the balcony soaring above the lounge. Pitch black diamond shaped patterns were on the underneath of the platform. The lavish chandelier hung arising out of the roof overhead of the living room. A look out patio installed right outside to create a better vision from the penthouse.

   Pichy carried on to the hallway at the pivot door in the very end, finding herself inside the master bedroom. The partition behind the slate grey cushion headboard was a rocky texture, white cushy pillows and bed sheets rested over the floating bed. A grey comforter creased in half on the edge of the Texas King bed. Dim white led light on the borders of the ceiling, she set down her black bulky suitcase and zipped it open as if it were a present. 

   She removed her white crewneck and black joggers into a more formal attire such as tight black sweetheart neck rib-knit bodycon dress. Pacing herself in the direction of the glorious bathroom, she re-established her makeup look at a well lit vanity mirror. Out of nowhere Engfa stepped in wearing a brand new unbuttoned raven shaded Tom Ford suit, white dress shirt beneath with 2 button's unclasped. Her brunette hair was tied in a bun and a few wavy strings of hair nested on the right side of her face. The older woman intervened by gliding her hands of the younger one's waist as butterflies dispatched into her insides. Her non dominant hand gladly traveled to Pichy's behind slightly stroking it. 

---------------------------------------------------

  'It won't hurt to have a little fun before things come to an end' Engfa believing in her statement inside her mind.

  Pichy rapidly tidied up her look for the evening and exited out the building hand in hand with the person who she admired the most.