Chapter Three | Home

Charlotte's glossy white car came to a stop before it encountered the enormous black see through iron gate with ornamental gold plated designs throughout.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

    The fierce looking watch keeper stepped slowly facing her dark tinted window awaiting for a face identification.

  Her window lowered with a press of a button from the driver, the watch keeper was in awe of seeing adult Charlotte. He bowed to show a sign of respect for her and signed his co worker to pull down the lever.

    Afterwards the gates cleared and Charlotte's personal driver progressed forwards to her home. She kept her window rolled down and inhaled the fresh air.

She observed the perfectly round seaweed colored shrubs alongside the driveway. The noises of the Common Iora chirping as she spotted the vivid freshly cut grass surrounding her parent's estate. Moderate sized black iron fences bordered around the edges of the clear cut grass.

    She had arrived in front of the white ravishing stone house during the process of bountiful pleasant childhood memories piling in.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 A bodyguard who was observing from the entrance of the building scurried to grab a hold of Charlotte's suitcase out of the trunk.

  "Do you have any other places to be Miss Austin?" questioned her assistant remaining in the passenger seat. 

   "Actually now that you have asked, I'm quite craving some Pad thai and milk tea!" remarked Charlotte just as her stomach rumbled. 

  "We can gladly buy it for you instead of exhausting yourself out Miss Austin" 

"No no it's just fine, I was planning to travel around Bangkok anyways." 

     "Okay ma'am" replied her assistant. Then the driver followed exactly what Charlotte had instructed and rushed off to the fanciest milk tea place down town.