Chapter Eleven | Home Sweet Home

Charlotte's POV:

Impatiently in need of getting out of this flying piece of metal since I feel nauseous from the multiple turbulence we've hit during when the plane was passing over the edge of France earlier. I held onto my stomach as my back arched frontwards sitting there motionless thinking I ever moved it'll become worse. One of the stewardess that I assigned to be on my flight came over to me concerned at my uneasy movements.

"Is there anything wrong ma'am?" she asked

"Not really just a little motion sickness" smiling at her warmly

"If you feel troubled or anything were here, also there's just about 3 minutes before landing so please prepare" bowing right before she left

Nodding to her assurance, I gathered my belongings in my bag low key forgetting how terrible I felt. I watched as the plane glided down as it settled down horizontally creating a pleasant landing. It's wheels rolled continually to an empty plane stall of the London City Airport where I must be dropped off. My airsickness gradually came to an end when my aircraft connected with the dry land, the humming air conditioning deactivated pointing out that i'm close to departing off from this limited spaced plane.

"We have finally arrived to your designated destination Miss Austin." The pilot declared through the speaker. The mini crew of the friendly flight attendants helped transfer my suitcase and even my black hand bag that I could manage to carry myself. I ascended from my soft coffee colored seat and fell behind the crew allowing them to lead me off into the gateway entry of the airport.

"CHARLOTTE!" screamed a great deal of voices once I appeared

The flash bang like cameras surrounded me when I made my way towards my fans. They begged for autographs and photos which I was unable to do with my restricted schedule. I bowed to them gesturing a sign of apology that I did not have enough time to remain with them and do fan service. Strolling out the building whilst many camera's and devices followed me to my Mercedes Benz which my personal driver brung.

My personal driver grabbed a hold of the passenger seat's car door handle to make way for me. I waved goodbye to my fans who crowded around my car, at the same time the security guards handled my baggage and placed it in the back of my glistening Mercedes. Just before I entered under the roofs of my vehicle, I snatched my iphone right from the pocket of my trousers and captured a heartwarming photo of my fans grouped up cheering my name.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, my driver operated my car to deliver me back home where I urgently require to put together a last minute outfit. Wondering how much time I had, I checked my phone to confirm. "7:20" OMG I barely have time to replace my makeup style alone! I guess I'll just have to stick with what I have right now, this dinner was so uncalled for! I love my parents and all but why was this planned when I had a customer to get to from overseas! Ugh, nevermind this dinner better be worth rushing my outfit for.

Author's Note:

A short chapter today, will be doing some edits on this tomorrow. Stay tuned 🤫