Chapter Seven | Change of Plans

Pichy's POV: 
  My eyes unsealed calmly as my bare body rested facing her. She slept soundly as always, I leisurely wrapped my arms around her abdomen digging my face on her uncovered chest. She stirred and arose from the bed. A smile appeared on my face as soon as she started changing knowing how much of a good time we had.

   "Goodmorning baeeeee" I softly whispered to her hoping that we could spend today together

"Morning." She coldly replied

  "Are you okay?" thinking that I might've done something wrong

"Fine." she took her car keys and phone off the nightstand

I was puzzled with her strange antics so I dressed into one of Engfa's casual baggy shirts and my comfy grey sweatpants that I wore yesterday. I got a hold of my phone and began responding to most of the messages I received from my friends. 

Engfa's POV:

  As soon as I woke up this morning I found out that I did it again with Pichy instead of breaking things off with her. The beer I consumed last night influenced my actions so technically it wasn't the real me. I don't want to create this a terrible morning for her by ending things right now so I probably can do it later. I'm travelling on this vacation that I did not consent on so that'll create distance and keep us away from another until she looses feelings as well. I'm considering on finishing our relationship once I build the courage to. I had genuine feelings towards her but it doesn't feel the same way now.

   I hopped back into reality realizing I was spacing out downstairs standing beside my black kitchen counter. Straight away I gained a message notification from my mother. I tapped on the notification curiously thinking about what other foolish things she'll enforce me to do.

"Change of plans, I prepared my private jet already, were leaving at 6 in the afternoon today instead of tomorrow"

Fuck. Today? This day couldn't get any worse. 

"Whatever, I'm bringing my friends with me I don't want to go through this bs alone"

   "That's fine. What about your girlfriend?" she replied

"Oh yeah her too"

 "Okay well arrive before 6. I suggest for you or your maids to start packing your clothing now"

"Sounds good" I sarcastically responded 

I faced my cellphone screen downwards onto the face of my counter top. I massaged my temple that was aching from an overwhelming morning. I guess i'll be with my so called girlfriend for a whole month. Consequently 4 of my housemaid's proceeded to me with warm smiles. They all bowed before me then one of them continued to speak. 

"Ma'am what would you like for us to get done?" one asked sweetly 

"Brew me a cup of coffee please and I require assistance with loading my apparels inside my luggage's."  

"Yes ma'am" they all pronounced simultaneously. One went towards the coffee maker and the other's leading their way upstairs. I sat down on my pitch black swivel bar stool quietly procrastinating until my hot drink was ready. Pichy popped out of nowhere and disrupted me. 

  "You okay bae?" she asked once more during hugging me from behind

"Im fine, just a heads up to pack your things were heading to London this afternoon for a month or so"

   "WHAT REALLY?!" she shrieked deafening my eardrums

"Yep, my mom planned everything because apparently were partnering up with another company which would increase our popularity and income" rubbing one of my ears 

  "I'm soo excited omg! So we'll be there around after new years, am I right?" she inquired 

"Yes, probably a bit longer depending on the situation" I answered

   "Ahhhh okay! I'll start packing up all my hot outfits just for you bae" she whispered the ending of the sentence beside my right ear 

She bolted away to bring her clothes together for the trip as my housemaid slowly set down my coffee on the counter top to prevent spilling. I thanked her with a bow and a smile sending her off to take a break because of how I won't need her service till later. The instant she deserted me in my smoky themed kitchen I fell in silence. If I continued to fake my happiness in this relationship would I end up genuinely happy? 

    At this point this is the last thing I want to think about, me with my empty work schedule has never thought thoroughly about my love life. I either drink my night away or work it off until I'm entirely exhausted. In the end, maybe I am in need of a time off from everything.