2

Dan's *POV*

It's 3:00 pm and I have already failed at my job, and honestly, standing and pissing in the urinal is not helping. I lean my head back, closing my eyes, trying to forget about the shitty job I did as a damn phone operator. A phone operator.

I hear the phone open and a set of footsteps walk and stop next to me. Turing my head to my right and opening my eyes, I see that Kyle is peeing next to me. I turn my head back and look straight at the wall.

"Kyle."

"Daniel." He chuckles, a smirk forming on his lips as he looks at me, then back at the wall in front of him.

"Why did you have to take a piss next to me when their are five other spots?" I zip up my pants and walk to the sink.

Kyle shrugs, "I thought we could chat." I shake my head, making a disturbed face as the water rushes over my hands.

"You want to chat. While we are pissing." Turning off the sink, I head to the hand dryer, stinking my hands in so that the hot wind sets my hands.

"Well," He shrugs once more, "Aren't we chatting it up right now?" He gives me a smug look as he zips up his pants and makes his way to the sink.

"Shu'up." I laugh as I step to the door, wrapping my fingers around the doorknob. Kyle drys off his hands and walks towards me, stopping in front of me. My heart starts to race as I start to become nervous.

"Well," Kyle starts, "Are you going to open the door or not?"

"Oh, uh, ya. I guess I will." Opening the door, I trip over my own feet, falling onto the carpeted floor. Kyle claps slowly, and laughs, before helping me up.

"You're so awkward, you know that." He shakes his head sympathetically. I scratch the back of my neck and nervously laugh.

"Ya, I am..."

"Well..."

I point to the elevator, "I'm going to go. My shift is over."

Kyle nods, "So is mine. Want to go out for a bite to eat?"

"I don't know, Kyle..." I shrug, not really wanting to go.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun!" He playfully punches my shoulder. I nod, shrugging again.

"Sure, why not."

"That's the spirit, tiger!" He throws an arm around me shoulders and we walk towards the elevator.

"By the way, I am not tiger. I am a wolf." I look up at him with a serious look on my face. When he looks down on me, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sure you are." He says with a sarcastic tone as the elevator opens and we step in.

"Where are you planning on going for food anyway?" I ask as the elevator door close behind us.