13

Kyle's *POV*

Dan storms through his front door and rushes upstairs, fear plastered on his face. I follow him up the stairs and into his room, watching him hastily pack a suitcase.

"Dan?" I ask in a concerned tone.

"Kyle, go to your flat and pack your shit. We need to find a hotel far away from here." Dan replies, his voice shaky.

"Why, Dan? What the hell is going on?!" I walk over to him, stopping him by gripping his shoulders, "Daniel, honey...relax. Tell me what's going on."

He looks down, a tear running down his cheek. He then looks up at me, hurt and fear in his blue eyes, "I swear, if you are part of this..." I looks away, wiping his eyes.

"A part of what, Daniel?"

"If you are apart of this...this...gang, I will fucking leave you and you will never, and I mean never, hear from me ever again!"

"Dan! What the hell are you talking about?!" I grasp his face in my hands, looking him straight in his year filled eyes.

"Someone kidnapped me and took me to Purgatory..." Dan whispers. My heart breaks into millions of pieces as he tells me that he was sent to what Chlöe decides to call Purgatory. "Obviously I escaped but my best friend didn't." I look at him, tears forming in my eyes. "Kyle..." Dan says in a scared and worried tone, "Please tell me you have nothing to do with this..."

I shake my head, trying the best that U can to shake it off, "No, Dan." I sigh, and wrap my arms around him, bringing him into my chest, "I am so sorry that you're friend died and I hope you didn't get hurt." I feel him shake his head and he breaks the hug.

"Didn't you try to look for me?" He asks with a hurt tone.

"Dan, I left about four hours ago, I just got back here about a half hour before you burst through the door."

He nods, "Wait. But how did you-"

"The door was open." Dan nods again, forcing a small smile, then hugs me once more.

I sit down on his bed, causing Dan to let go. As I sit, he sit on my lap, wrapping his leg around my torso, "Let's not talk about it anymore." He whispers, smiling, and looking me straight in the eye. I nod, smiling back, "Good." Dan then presses his warm, slightly chap lips onto mine.

Dan pushes me down so that he his hanging over me. He then pulls his shirt over his head, I sit up slightly to help him pull mine off, he then pushes me back down and pins my arms to the bed, leaving a trail of light kisses from my neck to the top of my jeans. His fingers struggle to unbutton my jeans. He then pulls my pants off so that I am only in my boxers. He then pulls his black jeans off and throws them across the room.

"Oi." I whistle as my eyes wander his body, "I've got the hottest boyfriend ever." I smirk at him as I get up, crawling over to him, and pulling him onto the bed, causing his the laugh as he plop down. I climb on top of him, causing him to moan slightly as I feel him grow underneath me. I chuckle slightly as I grab his hands, intertwining our fingers, "Someone is horny." Dan smiles, biting his lip as I slip two fingers under his boxers and begin to pull them off of him.

- - - -

Dan's *POV*

The two of us lay under his white sheets, playing Mario Cart on my two Nintendos, the sheets over our heads, our bodies still bare and covered in sweat.

"NO! GOD DAMN IT, DANIEL!" Kyle yells, shaking my red Nintendo.

"I win again." I chuckle, turning off my blue one. Kyle looks over at me and kisses me on the nose.

"Ya. I guess you win again."

"Besides," I say smiling, "I'm already winning because I have you."

"That means we tie."

"Ya. I guess we tie."

Kyle wraps an arms around me and scoots closer so there is no space between us. "I want to spend every single moment with you, Daniel." Kyle whispers, his eyes staring into mine.

I flash a small grin and I lightly kiss his lips, "And I want to spend every single moment with you." I repeat.

"Dan?!" The both of us jump at they sound of Ella's voice.

"Shit." Kyle and I both mutter. It's too late to get up and get dressed because by the time we flip the covers off of our heads, Ella is standing in the doorway, eyes wide as she stares at us and our clothes on the floor.

- - - -

The next morning after Kyle and I told Ella everything, she leant us her Impala so we can find a hotel.

"You two need to get out of here." She eyes Kyle and squints, "Keep. My step-brother. Safe." She tell him in a flat and serious tone. Kyle nods and smiles.

Kyle and I walk to opposite sides of the car. Ella gives us both tight hugs before we get in and I start the car.

- - - -

It's one in the morning and we left London around lunchtime. Kyle checks us in as I grab out bags out of the trunk. The two of us walk up to the third floor to our room, hand I hand. Once we walk in, I plop down on our bed, exhausted.

"Babe! Come on! Don't fall asleep!" Kyle exclaims, turning on his music and playing Alison Wonderland. He strips so that he is only wear checkered red boxers and tube socks. He jumps onto the bed next to me and starts jumping and dancing, causing me to flop around and fall in between the wall and the bed.

"Damn it, Ky!" I chuckle as I get to my feet and join him in his dancing slash jumping session on the bed.

Next thing your know, the two of us are panting from all the dancing and sitting on the floor as "Is There Somewhere" by Halsey plays.