8

When I woke up this morning, Kyle was gone. I had hickeys all over my neck and chest. When I woke up, I ate, groomed myself, and dressed into my black "Twin Peaks" map shirt, black skinny jeans, and read converse.

I let out a sigh as I noticed one hickey on my neck was clearly visible. Well, most of them will be visible once I am in costume to play Frank N. Furter.

I noticed I have a full day ahead of me before I have to be at the theater. I call up my step-sister, Ella, and ask her if just the two of us can go shopping around London or something like that. Ella was totally up for it and she would pick me up in an hour.

Present Hour

The doorbell rang causing me to jump up, not noticing that it has been an hour. I grab my wallet and run to the door, opening it to see a smiling Ella.

"Hey, older bro!" Ella exclaims, jumping up and hugging me tightly.

"Hey, El." I smile, kissing the top of her head. I walk out of the door, locking it behind me, and the two of us walk to her black Chevy Impala.

"Wait," Ella says, stopping us before we get into the car. A huge cheeky grin spreads across her lips, "What the hell have you been up to, Daniel?!" She chuckles, walking over to me, pointing at the hickey on my neck.

Shit. I think to myself. Hopefully she doesn't ask me who it's from.

"Um...nothing. I just accidentally hurt myself." I shrug, impatiently trying to open the car door. Ella stops me by grabbing my hand and pulling it off the handle.

"Daniel! Don't lie to me! That is obviously a hickey!" She says, still sort of laughing about it. She knows I haven't gotten any "action" since my singing and performing days.

When Ella, Will, Chlöe, and I were younger, we used to be in a band that I got highly rich off of along with performing in musicals and plays in my spare time. It all ended when my biological sister had died in a coma caused by a severe car accident. I have tried keeping a steady job now for about two to three years but I can't seem to be good at anything except for preforming. I have been losing money and I am about to lose my flat. But everything changed once I got one of the main and most loved part in a world famous musical.

"Ella, it really isn't any of your business." I replied, I tad bit annoyed.

"Okay. Fine." Ella says, backing off, and throwing her hands up, "But I know you had a guy over."

"Obviously, Ella." I says, rolling my eyes, and finally getting the door open. The two of us both get into the car.

"Want to go to the mall?" She asks, starting the car.

I nod, "Sure. Why not."

- - - -

At the mall Ella only dragged me to food shops which fairly surprised me. I honestly thought she would force me to go shoe shopping with her in the Nike shop.

Currently it is 7:00 pm. Ella is driving me to the theater, but sadly, she isn't staying. I get out of her car, waving goodbye to her as I walk into the theater. I am greeted by make up designers and the current cast.

I look around and notice that I am the only new cast member which is quite exciting. They all hug and welcome me to their RHPS family. The make up artists drag me to my assigned room where my costume designs are along with make up and wigs.

"Tonight we are fitting you for these costumes." A clothing designer notifies me as he walks in, pointing to the pictures of Tim Curry in the costumes that sit on my desk. I nod in reply, standing up so that he can measure my body.

- - - -

That night, I had to walk five miles back home. I was fine with the fact that I had to walk. I honestly love walking from place to place. The fact that I had to walk home at one in the morning bothered me. The only reason why it bothers me is that last time I walked a long distance at about one in the morning I was attacked.

It was a warm summers night about four years ago. Ella, Will, Chlöe, and I were all in a band, and we were very well known. I was walking back home from a recording studio about about seven miles away from my flat. Suddenly, I was pushed into an alley, and thrown against a brick wall. Someone pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach area. I fell, screaming in pain as I applied pressure to the wound. The person started running away, dropping a gun that fell from out of their pocket. Crawling towards it, I picked it up, getting up, and following them.

I followed them to an area behind a liquor shop and open fired. The person that had been wearing a hood, the one who stabbed me, fell, the other person fleeing. I slowly walk up to them, noticing I had shot them in the back of the left shoulder, the impact probably knocked them down. But before I could pull their hood off, I fall onto the cold, damp pavement, fainting from blood loss.

I awoke in the hospital three days later being told that some pedestrian called an ambulance saying that they heard a gunshot and that the only reason why I wasn't going to prison was because I was protecting myself. I was also told that the person who stabbed me was released a day before I woke up.

- - - -

I arrive home safely. I unlock the door to see a shadow standing in my kitchen. "Hello?" I say in a shaky tone. I look on the wall to see the word I'm sorry written in what looks like blood but I'm not quite sure since I hadn't turned the light on yet.

Suddenly, I hear a gun shot and I feel a pain in my chest as I fall to the floor, unconscious.