18

"Love how you were built. Your body is a home."

Hey guys I just want to say a quick little thing that's been on my mind. Am I one of those cool writer peeps that actually has fans? Are any of you my "fans"? If you are a fan, at the end of this chapter comment "I AM A FAN!" along with your thoughts on this new chapter! Thanks for listening, now let's get to the story!

Kyle's *POV*

"I told you this was never going to be a good idea, Kyle! Ever since I caught those signs and give aways you do once you start developing feelings for another!" Woody shouts on the other line, "Also, by the time you started to feel things for Dan, you had already hurt him once. You should have just left, but now you just dug yourself the biggest hole you could think of, and you buried yourself inside it." He pauses for a moment, sighing, "What I mean is ... is that you're basically dead to him, Kyle. That's it. You ended any ideas or plans you and Dan had for a future. You hurt him, Kyle, and if I were him I would leave and never return. To you, that is."

"Yes, Chris! I get the damn point!" I pull my phone away from my ear and press the small, circular button, ending the call.

Letting out a deep sigh, I lay my head on the head rest of the driver's seat of Ella's Impala, looking behind in the backseat remembering that I have mine and Dan's things.

Shit.

I'd left him homeless and miserable. I have no idea what he has been through or how beat up he is. Damn it, Dan. Why did you have to fall for me?! He obviously hated me at first, but excepted my friendship. He should have just kept the hatred and shouldn't have turned it into love.

I take the gearshift into my left hand, pulling the shift from park to drive. I zoom out of the empty parking lot and head towards the town the hospital was in, hoping he would be in the same town.

- - - -

I head into the town's shopping center hoping that he would be walking around, possibly with Ashley/Halsey. Suddenly I stop spotting a store he could possibly be in. It was a wolf store that sold anything to do with wolves, and wolves are Daniel's spirit animals.

Quickly, I stumble out of the car, and I rush into the shop. I look in every direction, hoping to see his tall figure or his messy quiff somewhere. After about five minutes, I give up and go to the front desk hoping that the cashier had seen him.

"Excuse me, but have you seen a fairly tall man with crazy tall hair?" I ask the man behind the counter.

"Ah yes. Dan. He has been here a few times today. Who wants to know?"

"I'm his...friend..."

"Well, last time he was here, about twenty minutes ago, he had bought a navy blue wolf jumper. I had asked him if he was stopping by later since he came by every hour. He had replied with a no and told me he was just going to his hotel room and he would be back tomorrow. He didn't say which hotel but it will be quite easy to find him since there are only three hotels in this town."

"Thank you so much!" I tell him, shaking his hand.

"Good luck!" He yells back as I run out of the store.

- - - -

I had searched two hotels with no luck, so he must be staying at the third one. As I hop into the car to find the last hotel, I start to wonder about Dan and Ashley. How did they meet? What were they?

I walk in, feeling a bit annoyed once I hear the same damn question that every person at the front desk asks me, "Hello, sir! How are you today?" I roll my eyes as I head towards the man behind the desk.