1-...ready for it?✯

𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰 𝑺𝑨𝑾 𝑯𝑰𝑴

-

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・

Y/N POV:

I fight the urge to close my eyes,as I hear the clock ticking.God I wanna go home."Y/N"I hear him say.By him I mean Jaden Walton.My annoying and disgustingly good looking neighbor.

I roll my eyes as I turn around to face him.
"What's up?"I ask,obviously annoyed."What's the answer to Exercise 8 b)?"he asks."Are you stupid?The teacher just explained how to do it!"I answer."You looked like you were about to fall asleep,so I assume you don't know how to do it either,arrogant bitch."he whisper-shouts,before turning around to ask another student for help.

I hear the bell ring.Yes!"You're dismissed.Have a nice day!"says our teacher.
I sprint up,to take the first bus.Thankfully I make it and sit on one of the many empty chairs.I hear my phone ring.It's a text message from my best friend,whose also the sister of whom I hate the most.

Jayla:Hey Y/N,I just wanted to tell you that someone's hosting a party on friday night..Can you please come??It would be sooo nice!!

Y/N:I'll have to ask my parents first!It's gonna be hard to convince them.Even though they know they don't have to worry when I'm with Javon and you.

Jayla:Don't forget about Jaden!

Y/N:Sorry Jayla.I know he's your brother and all but,sincerely:I hate him.I do.

Jayla:I know Y/N,so does he,but he'll always keep an eye out for you,trust me.You're like his little sister,that no one has to touch except for him!

Y/N:If you say so.

Gosh Jayla is so wrong.He hates me.He doesn't see me as a little sister.He sees me as satan in person,which I'm really proud of.And about the «keeping an eye on me»thing,that's also not true.he's too focused to talk to his fan-girls aka the whole cheerleader squad.Such a stereotypical situation.

It's 7pm.Javon is currently downstairs playing video games with my younger brother,max,while I'm studying.How delightful.I get thirsty so I go downstairs.

"Hey Y/N,what's up?"says Javon "Nothing.Well actually,a lot of studying is going on."
he giggles."Same for me." "It doesn't seem like it"I whisper."What did you say?" "Nothing!"

I then awkwardly run to the kitchen.Fill my bottle up and put two slices of lemon in it.I love water with lemon.It makes me feel like bella Hadid.

As I'm about to head up,Javon stops me.
"Hey,have you asked your parents about the party?Cause I'd really like for you to come."
He looks at me so innocently.I wasn't really looking forward to this but,how could I say no to a face like his?

"Not yet,but I will as soon as they get home."I smile.His face lights up.Even though he tries not to show how excited he is,I can tell.Of course I can.

I head back upstairs,continuing to study.After like five minutes I already can't go on anymore.Like,if I'm tired I'm not gonna concentrate anyway,so it's worth sleeping a little.I get into bed and think about ways to ask my parents.They'll be back tomorrow,for sure.This will be a very long night.