7-Wish you were sober✯

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑶𝑩𝑬𝑹

-

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・゚

Y/Ns POV:

I thought I'd only drink one shot.But now I'm at shot number 6 and I still want more.My vision is blurry and I can't really walk.

Everyone is dancing so I decide to go dance too.I've never felt this free before.

Jayla comes up to me."Hey are you okay?"she asks."YEAH IM FINE ACTUALLY IM GREAT NO ACTUALLY IM SPECTACULAR."I answer trembling a little.

"Y/N I think you should sit down for a second.Wait here I'm gonna look for jaden.Okay."

I nod.She starts walking away and of course I stand up and start to dance again.

That's when I see him,with his new girlfriend.I don't care about her or her name.

She doesn't deserve him,but I do.I think..?

Judas by Lady gaga is playing in the background and I'm feeling myself.The beat is pounding in my head like crazy.

I start to create new dance moves.

"GUYS THIS ONE IS CALLED THE FAIRY SLAY."I shout before starting to perform my incredible dance move.

He's looking so pretty.His button up was slightly open.He looked so cute.I just couldn't resist it anymore.

"JAVON!"I go to him."I SAW EVERYTHING!"I say almost starting to cry again."I SAW YOU AND THAT GIRL KISSING."

"Y/N what are you talking about?"he asks.

"OH YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!"yup know I'm crying.

"I LIKE YOU JAVON.NOT SINCE VERY LONG,BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IM INTERESTED IN YOU AND THAT I DONT WANT YOU TO DATE SOMEBODY ELSE!"

I don't even expect an answer and that's why I just go for it and kiss him.I kiss him passionately.It felt so right.This time my feelings were right.Javon is the one.The way his lips aligned perfectly with mine and the way he kissed me back.Oh god.

He cups my face and we practically start making out.After a while he stops.

My hand is on his face.I go to touch his hair,even though he backs up a little.

Wait.

Since when does Javon have fluffy kind of long hair?

Oh my god.

Please don't tell me that I just did what I think I did.

I just kissed Jaden and he kissed me back!And I thought that was Javon!

The next thing I know is that I'm on the floor,eyes closed.The only thing I hear is Jaden calling my name.