12-Can I call you tonight?✯

𝑺𝑶 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻?

-

Y/N POV:

I go into my room and shut the door behind me.My parents are probably still up reading something.They love to read and so do I.But at the moment there is no time to read.Well there is.But only to read the comments of the video.

»HAHAHA I CANT BELIVE THAT HAPPENED I WOULD'VE DIED AT THE SPOT💀«

»POOR GIRL SHE MUST SO EMBARRASSED«

»AND THAT,FELLAS,IS WHY I DONT DRINK«

»PAUYHYKKC«

»WHO IS THIS GIRL HAHAHHAAH«

I sigh and close my eyes.I lay down,eyes still closed.Why would something like that happen to me?

As I contemplate my existence I hear the notification sound.

I look at my phone and its light shines on my face.It's the only light actually.It's a text from Jaden.

Jaden Walton:Hey I know you don't wanna talk to me.So I thought that maybe we could communicate through writing.

I'm confused.

Jaden Walton:Look out the window.

I stand up and walk to my window.As I do,I also switch the lights on.I see him standing in the window frame holding a sign.

I'M SORRY

Is written in red.Then he holds up another sign.

I DIDNT WANNA DO YOU DIRTY :/

Then another sign.

CAN YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME?

I don't know what to answer.He treated me like shit but..how could I say no to..him.

I never thought I'd say this but he looks purely beautiful.

Since I'm not answering he starts drawing something.Still using the red marker.

He shows me the sign and a laugh leaves my mouth

I take the first sheet of paper I find and start writing on it.

AS MUCH AS I HATE YOU
I FORGIVE YOU

He smiles.

I start writing again.

DO YOU FORGIVE ME?

He looks at me.

WHAT FOR?

He wants to know.

YOU KNOW..
THE KISS

His eyes fixate on me before writing again.

YES
OF COURSE
I DO :)

I smile.I go back to bed,but get a text from Jaden.

JADEN WALTON:Hey I know it's late but,wanna come over?

Uhm excuse me.Since when do I get invited by him.I've never even actually seen his room.

Y/N:That's really random but yeah why not.

I send the text and regret it instantly.Why would I go to the Waltons house,to see Jaden,at night?!

The best part is that I have to sneak out.Perfect.

Well I better get going he's probably waiting for me.

NOTE:Hey guys!How are you all doing?What do you think of the story so far?Give me some feedback!I just wanted to tell you that I'll be much more active these days!Love you🫶🏻❤️