10-Last night(Beer fear)✯

𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑰 𝑻𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝑾𝑶𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑶𝑫𝑲𝑨

-

JADENs POV:

I see her walking out the door and I feel bad.Why didn't I tell Y/N about our kiss?

Okay I have good reason,it's because it would have been embarrassing as fuck.

That's when I hear footsteps walking towards me.I turn around to see jayla.She's looking excited.

"Morning"she says.

"Morning big sis.How you doin?"I ask.

"Good.Yesterday I was looking for you and I couldn't find you anywhere.As I opened the doors of the many rooms I was scared I'd miss something.You know a fight or maybe a kiss."

I don't like where this is going.

"But luckily a girl recorded everything and uploaded the video online.The most rewatched part is at minute 57 and 34 seconds.Long story short:That's how I discovered about the kiss with Y/N !"

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.

"Oh shit."I whisper.

"What did you just say?"she asks.

"Oh nothing."

She makes her coffee and starts to sip it.

"Well..did you like the kiss?"

"Of course I didn't like it!"I lie.

"But why are we talking about the kiss between us.She actually confessed her feelings for Javon in front of everyone."

"I know.Poor girl.Well at least she knows what's coming I guess."

Oh now I felt shitty as hell.

I sprint up to my room and pick out a random
outfit.I make my bag and my lunch.Belive me I've never been this fast at getting ready.My hair is still wet,but I don't care.If she found out on her own that I lied,it would be terrible.

I take the keys and run out to my car.I hop in and start driving to school.

Once I arrive,I immediately see her with javon.She's pinned to the wall and Javon is in front of her,with one hand on the wall,next to her head.

Why the fuck is she talking to him?I should stop them.I start to walk towards them,but then Ava,my ex girlfriend,takes her arm and drags her away.

"What were you talking about?"I ask.

"Why do you wanna know?"Javon laughs.

"Because I'm the one she kissed.Remember?"

Javon laughs and looks back at me.

"Don't you forget,that that kiss was intended to be mine."he says smiling and walking away.

My right hand forms a fist.I clench my Jaw.

Gosh I wanna punch him so bad.But I just can't.He's my twin brother.I could never do anything like that.

Well I guess it's a good thing that Javon is also interested in Y/N cause..

..Now I have a second reason to get with Y/N:

1st the money and the deal I've made.
My reason number 1

2nd Now I have to prove that I can get something Javon cannot get.
My reason number fucking 2.

I smirk to myself,thinking about all the things I could do to make Y/N fall in love with me.

Wait.Why am I still standing?I should run to Y/N and tell her everything!

Oh lord she's with Ava.I really need to run and get her.