14-Sign of the times✯

WE GOTTA GET AWAY FOM  HERE
_____________________________

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・゚

JADEN POV:

Okay,I'm not the type of person who cries..like ever,but this movie..ugh this fucking movie,it ended my „Wednesday" personality.The worst part is,that I've ruined it in front of the girl who'd be the most excited to see me weak.

I try to keep the tears in.I try to fight back the urge but,why doesn't it work?Oh my gosh.

I look over at Y/N who seems as heartbroken as I am,but the catch is:this is my first time watching this movie,but it's her Forty-fifth time.

I notice how she remembers every single line and how she whispers the word.Every word until now.

"Good night"says Y/N at the same time as Allie.She speaks up this time.

"Good night....I'll be seeing ya."says Noah and of course Y/N repeats it.

That's when I see how the tear that had formed finally decided to rush down her cheek.

That's when my vision blurrs and I just can't  hold the tears in anymore.

I am crying like I have never cried before.But to be honest:bawling my eyes out never felt this good.

What the fuck am I talking about?!
Oh lord no.Y/N's looking at me and she looks confused.

I feel ashamed of myself,but even though it's actually nothing new it feels a 1000 times worse now that I'm in front of..her.

I try to avoid eye contact but it seems impossible since her eyes are on the search for mine.

She places her hand on my cheek and wipes the tears off of my face.Her hand is so gentle and that makes me want to cry even more.

"It's okay."she says as I place my head on her lap.

"It's just so sad."I say while sobbing.

"This isn't about the movie,is it?"

The fact that I hate the most is how well she knows me without even knowing me.

Her fingers stroke my hair.

I don't want to talk about Ava.Not at all.And for once I'm sincerely happy that she changed subject.

"It's okay to cry..you know let it all out.But I'm not going to be lecturing you about the importance of showing your feelings cause i'm lazy."she laughs.

And that makes me laugh.

I turn around to face her.My head is still on her lap and her fingers are still playing with my hair.She smiles,which makes me smile too.

Her eyes are fixated on my mouth and for a moment I think we're about to kiss.This is probably the moment where my parents catch us or a phone starts to ring,but no.It seems like destiny.Maybe we're destined to be here.Maybe, but not after the deal.

I cannot lose that opportunity for a girl.Even if the deal is about the girl, I can't and shouldn't let my feeling get in the way .I stand up as quickly as I can and turn around to face her.

Then say:"I think you should go home."

My tone was cold,but isn't that how my voice should sound like,when talking to the person I'd rather see drowning in a pool?

Well what if she isn't the person I'd rather see drowning in a pool anymore?What if that kiss we shared by mistake will ruin..all of this.

I swear if the plan goes wrong because of the kissing,I'll quit.And believe me kissing is one of my biggest hobbies.