15-Labyrinth✯

I'M LOST IN THE LABYRINTH OF MY MIND
_____________________________

˚ 🦢

Y/N POV:

Three months have passed since the almost-kiss between Jaden and I.Let me tell you:These 3 months have been confusing.

I really don't like Jaden,not at all.Or I'd rather say I'm not falling in love with him.Because if I'm being honest,I do like Jaden.In a friendly way of course.

But if I don't have feelings for him,then there is only one reason,why I would've wanted to kiss him like there was no tomorrow:I'm just attracted to him.To be honest who isn't?
The guy is hot so I'm not blaming myself at all.
Well maybe I should because the one who's attracted to him is me.Ugh I don't know.

He's been literally all over me these past month.My parents changed their mind,I suppose,so I'm allowed to go to every party I want.Thank god.Even though it's weird they changed their mind so quickly.Lets just not think about it and be thankful that they did change their mind.

Back to the Jaden topic,he's been so overprotective.I just can't anymore.I'll always remember how his eyes got darker,his jaw clenched and how it looked like he was about to break the glass he was holding in his hand,because of the pressure he was putting on it,that night.Everytime I try to drink something at a party he has to check if there is alcohol in it.Everytime I talk to a guy or a guy approaches me,he will take my arm and drag me away,telling me that I shouldn't be talking to strangers.

Bitch what am I?Five?I know how to defend myself.

That's why I think he might like like me.He's jealous and he tried to kiss me.I cannot forget about my first party,the night he saved me by getting killed by my parents and how he took care of me because I was drunk and that all after I kissed him thinking he was his twin brother.

I'm surly overthinking it.

"Y/N,"I hear my mother shout from downstairs.

"Gracie is here!"

YES!

I run downstairs,almost tripping may I add .Shes one of my dearest friends and she's here because of prom.She's the one to organize it and,even if it's actually not allowed,she's going to tell me the theme of the prom.

I hug her tightly before dragging her upstairs and disappearing in my room.

"Tell me!"

"girlie chill,"she laughs.

"I will tell you."

"Okay then do it."

"But you'll have to wait."

What?

"What?"

"Just kidding.The theme is...drum roll please"

Ugh typical Gracie.

"Winter wonderland!"she shouts happily.Making a little happy dance,which makes her slightly curled blond hair move like crazy.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Why it's a cool idea.."she looks sad.

"I know it is but like you could've just told me through the phone."

"But you wanted me to come over to tell you!"

"Because you said it would be really special.The thing is Winter wonderland has been done,over and over again.But I mean who cares?As long as we're having fun nothing can stop us!"

"Yeah exactly!"she smiles.

"So when does your dress arrive?"she wants to know.

"Probably tomorrow."I say

"Same girl!Perfect we can go pick up the dresses and get a drink at Starbucks!"

"Sounds good!"I say excitedly.

"Gracie..who are you going with?"

"Oh uhm yeah about that..Javon asked and I said yes.But if you don't want me to then I'll just text him and tell him I can't!"she says as fast as possible.

"What?Of course you can go!You shouldn't even be here asking me but still I appreciate you for doing it,but just so you know I'm over him,so please make out with him and tell me how it goes!"

"Ugh Y/N you are the best."

We hug real quick and then she asks:"What about you?Who are you going with?"

That's the question I feared the most since we got upstairs.

"I don't have a date."I admit.

"Oh..well don't worry we still have two weeks and a half!"

"We only have two weeks and a half!"I say.

"Y/N I'm sure someone is going to ask you!"

"That's what I hope."I say looking down and fidgeting with my ring.

My dad got me this ring 4 years ago and I'm actually surprised it still fits my ring finger.Another thing I am so surprised about is the fact that I haven't lost it.

"Hey!Have you heard?Jaden is going to prom with coco."

Perfect.I'm really going to be alone at prom.

"Oh well that's good,isn't it?"

"It is but Javon and Coco used to date!"

"Uhm sorry but I don't get where you're coming from.."

"Ugh Y/N..never mind."

We sit in silence.Then I say:"Can we go get that starbucks today?I really need a coffee."

"Thank god you said this cause I actually wanted to go today!"

Note:Heyy guys!How are you all doing?Sorry if I haven't been posting lately but yk I've been busy with presents,christmas and now new year's eve!The next chapter is going to be about the party Y/N talks about..I'm excited and thrilled to write this one!🫶🏻