4-Drivers license✯

𝑰 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑺𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯*
________________________________

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・

JADEN POV:

I love a cold shower after practice.The locker room does smell like shit,but I really can't wait to get home to take a shower.After practice I'm all sweaty and it's disgusting.

As I walk out of school I hop in my brand new car.I passed my drivers license exam about a month ago.Thankfully.

As I'm starting to drive out of the park spot.I suddenly,see someone casually walking by while looking at their phone,through the rear view mirror.

I,of course, have to break the car."What the hell!Be more careful!"I hear this person scream.And by the high pitched voice I'm guessing it's a girl.I roll the windows down and as I do,I recognize her."Y/N,I think you should be more careful and pay attention to the street,not to your phone."

She comes up to my window.

"Jaden"I hear her say"You could've killed me."
"But I didn't."I smirk and look at her.

"What are you doing here anyway.It's 4pm"
she asks."I should be asking you that question,since we all know that I have practice."she rolls her eyes."Well,I was in the school library,finishing the school project.Don't tell me you forgot!"she laughs at me.

"I did not forget about this."I answer starting to laugh with her.We stare at each other in silence,not knowing what to say.We've never really liked each other,partly because she's a bitch and (I have to admit it)I am too,but mainly it's because we don't get along very well.Like at all.

We're opposites.She likes music,I like sports.She's intelligent,I'm not.She's the golden child and I'm the black sheep.It never occurred to me to have a conversation with her.

I've never told anyone,but I've always been kind of jealous of her.Her parents love and are always proud of her,even if she gets a D-.

Unlike me,I often feel left out.My twin brother is the one everybody loves.He's the actor.He's the famous one.And I'm only a teenage boy,whose only goal is to succeed in baseball.I'm not very good in school and I can't cook.

And I always get compared to her."Look at Y/N she's got an A+ and you've got a C - -?This is really embarrassing."they told me once.

I snap out of my thoughts,because of Y/N's annoying voice bringing me back to life."You good?"she asks.

I don't answer.Instead I ask:"Want a ride?"She looks uncertain."I don't know if I should trust you,you've only had your license for a month,plus..well..you're Jaden.And you're very,very absentminded ."she states.

The corner of my mouth forms a little smile.
"Me?absent minded?Says the girl who was about to be run over,'cause she was looking at her phone!"She rolls hey eyes,before opening the door and putting her seat bell on.I start to drive carefully.

The ride home was awkward,there was an awkward silence.I didn't like it one bit.

She gets out of the car and runs up
to her front door.She goes in,without even thanking me.How disrespectful.

As I'm about to go inside as well.I feel a hand firm hand gripping on my shoulder."Can we talk with you for a second."I hear this person say.I guess video games will have to wait.