16-Friends✯

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE?TELL ME WE WERE JUST FRIENDS.THIS DOENST MAKE MUCH SENSE.
________________________________________

₊˚ 🦢

Y/N POV

*FLASHBACK*

I will never forget that night.Maybe because his worry made me feel loved like someone,outside my family,actually cared about me.Or maybe because I had never seen that side of him.

Maybe it scared me.

That thought came to mind but disappeared within seconds because he could never ever scare me.I'm the one to scare him most of the times.

Jaden was playing beer pong as usual and I was in the corner of the living room while the others were dancing around.They were all drunk of course but I didn't dare to even hold a cup of alcohol.Wether it was vodka or just beer or an aperol spritz.I didn't even dare.Not after the last time.

I looked up slowly,feeling a presence nearing me.A guy was walking towards me.A very handsome guy.His Hair was blond,that kind of platinum blond but I could tell his hair wasn't dyed.His eyes an euphoric shade of green and he wore..rings.Four to be exact.2 on his left hand and the other 2 on the right one.

"Are you alright?"he approached me.

The words were stuck in my throat.I'm okay,I'm alright.

"Not a big talker huh?"he smiled at me before taking a sip of his drink.

Then I just went for it and once I did,the words flooded out of my mouth automatically.

"Uhm sorry..I actually am.Sometimes I even talk too much.But to answer your question:Yes I'm alright thanks for asking."

"I'm glad to hear that,"he said looking directly in my eyes. "I see you don't have a drink we can go get one,if you want to."

I knew I shouldn't.I couldn't and can't tolerate alcohol.I'm new to it and if my parents knew I probably wouldn't be here.But instead of politely saying that I couldn't and didnt want to drink,I said:

"Yes I'd love to."

This guy looked older than me.

„How old are you?"I asked.

"That's not a typical first question."

"And what would be?"

"Maybe,hear me out:What's your name?"

I remember I giggled and my cheeks started to heat up.

"Okay then,what's your name?"

"Alexander but you can call me alex."

Alex.I liked that.

"Okay so how old are you?"I wanted to know so badly,because I'm still 15.

"I'm 18."he said calmly before continuing "What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N."

He stopped drinking and looked at the wall,a smile appearing on his face.

"What?"I asked trying to hold back my smile.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful your name is."

That's when I started to feel awkward,I still continued talking though because he was incredibly good looking and super kind.

"How old are you?"he wanted to know.

"I'm 15."

"Oh"I could read the disappointment in his eyes.

"Yeah."I stated to make clear that I thought he was too old for me.

He gave me my drink and I started sipping.Just one sip actually.

That's when I saw Jaden walking towards us.

"Who's this?"he said looking in alex's direction.

"Did you just give her an alcoholic drink?Are you fucking crazy?Shes too young to be drinking!"he sipped again from his cup.

"Y/N come let's go home."said Jaden softly.

"Who are you?Her father?I don't think so."

"Y/N please let's just go." said Jaden once again in a harsher tone this time.

"No.I'm talking to her.Don't you think it's rude to just leave and take her with you?"

Jaden just. started to walk away and as I was about to follow him behind I felt Alex's hand grabbing my forearm tightly and pulling me back to him.

His hand rested on waist.

Jaden clenched his jaw and went in to whisper something in alexander's ear.The whisper was loud enough for him to be heard.

"If you touch her again,I promise this will be your last night alive."

Jadens jaw clenched even harder as he heard alex scoff.

"Fuck off.I can do whatever I want with whoever I want.Okay?If I want to fuck her,I'll fuck her."

Alexander was huge.Jaden looked tiny in comparison with him so I was surprised to see that Jaden was strong enough to punch him in the face and let him fall down.

I don't remember much because Jayla pulled me away as quickly as possible.

The only thing I remember is Jaden punching him continuously.People trying to get him off of Alex and Jaden screaming:

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Note:GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!I am so thankful!I hope you liked this chapter.I was thinking I could do a chapter with Jadens POV after the fight.Let me know if you'd like to read it!🫶🏻❤️