17-Cigarettes out the window✯

RATHER MELODRAMATIC,AREN'T YOU?
________________________________________

° 🎧✮

JADEN POV:

*that night*

Blood.On my knuckles.On my shirt.On his face.
The adrenaline is still rushing through my veins and even though I'm sure it was the alcohol that made me do it,I still enjoyed every second of it.How could he talk about a girl like that?How could he talk about Y/n like that?

I get pulled off of him and dragged upstairs into a room.The unknown person makes me sit on the bed.That's when I recognize him."The better twin".Javon is yelling at me.These words somehow do not make sense to me.He's saying something about me being fucked and that I'm a real moron.

But all I'm thinking about is seeing that guy dead.Not only because of Y/n,who by the way I do not like,but also because I have always hated this guy.

Javon is talking and I'm not listening.Frankly I am not a child.I won't let him treat me like that.I know that I should reflect on my actions and that what I did was bad and he knows that too,that's what pisses me off.

I stand up,a little too quickly."You are not my fucking father Javon!"I say,looking him directly in the eyes."Just because you're famous does not mean that you get to treat me like I'm inferior."And with that I storm off and as I do,I shut the door closed.

I go downstairs and nobody's there.The living room looks like a lion cage.It's so messy.

I'm mad and I don't want to stay here anymore.I just want to go home.As I'm putting my jacket on and I'm about to grab my keys I hear a sweet voice calling my name."Jaden,"

Y/N?

I turn around to see Coco.Javons ex girlfriend.

"Oh my god you're bleeding!"she screams.

"No wonder.Didn't you see me fighting with that guy?"

"I did," she says "and I thought you you were really brave.You know,standing up for your girlfriend.."

At that I laugh,hard.Is this really the impression we make on people?Wait there's not even a 'we'.

"She's not my girlfriend.Neither my friend."

The struggle I had to say those two phrases scares me.

"Oh,"she smiles,it's one of those shy smiles,that seductive one,that I do not like.Well at least not from her.

"Well I understand why you wouldn't want to be friends with her.She's literally the reason Javon and I broke up."

Excuse me,what?

"What do you mean,coco?"I ask after clearing my throat.

"Yeah he broke up with me because of that video of Y/N where she confesses her feelings for him.Well he probably just did it for pity.But who cares?Lets get you cleaned up,shall we."

She takes me hands and I'm still disturbed by the things she said.Javon does not do those type of things for pity.He likes her.He fucking likes her.

I cannot get over this feeling of jealousy because at the end of the day she likes him back.What if they get together?Better question:Why do I care?

Coco takes me to the bathroom and makes me sit on the toilet.

"I'll be right back I'm going to get some cotton to clean that mess up."

As she walks out the door,I look at myself in the mirror.The blood that was once dripping on my left temple dried.My shirt has blood stains.My knuckles are still red.It looks like I've committed a crime.To be honest I would've,if Javon wouldn't have dragged me away.

Coco comes back with her cotton balls.She carefully starts cleaning up the wound.At which I jump a little.

"Sorry"she says.

I notice how she's starting to get closer to me,how her eyes scan my lips a little too often.

Too be honest I don't like that.At all.

She stops for a second and sits on my lap.Oh god she must think that this is going to be a rom-com moment.Like this type of things only happen in rom-coms.I shouldn't even be here and she shouldn't be cleaning off the blood on my temple.

I make the biggest mistake and look up and we make eye contact.Her face is an inch away from mine.Boom.She smashes her lips onto mine.I weirdly don't pull back.

She starts playing with my hair.I can feel her smiling while all of this is happening.When she tries to insert her tongue,I stop.That's too much even for drunk Jaden.

"Uhm,Jaden?"

"Yes?"

"I was thinking about asking you to prom,what do you think?"

No.I don't want to go with you.

"Yes.I would love to go with you."

*The next day*

Fuck,fuck,fuck.I'm not drinking alcohol ever again.Like ever.I kissed my brothers ex and I have to take her to prom now.Perfect.

Don't worry I didn't like the kiss.The thing that worries me is that I'm thinking about how it was to kiss Y/n and if I'll feel that way,while kissing someone,ever again a little too much.

Note:Hey guysss.Sorry that you had to wait this long for this chapter.I've been sick for a couple of days but I'm backkk.I love you all so much and let me know what you think.Also would you rather have a Y/n PoV or a Jaden POV?Let me know!<33