18-I think you're really cool✯

LETS SKIP TOWN AND CHASE OUR DREAMS!
________________________________________

Note:y/n/n=your nickname

🪐⋆°

Y/N POV:

It's 2:45AM.I'm in my room looking at my gorgeous yet a bit too expensive dress.My mother insisted on buying it.Seems like I'm the mature one.She's completely changed but I don't want to think about that right now.My dress looks flawless.Its a an emerald,silky type of dress.It has a big slit.From under my hip bone,down to my feet.It's gorgeous.It really is.I carefully grab it and put it away in my wardrobe.

(I don't really like putting pictures so I won't but if you don't like the type of dress I described you can totally think of another one as y/n's prom dress<33)

Prom is two weeks away and I still don't have prom date.But he does.Jaden is going with that girl coco quinn.I have to be honest:I have been stalking her insta and just as I expected,she's famous.Ugh.To be honest I think Jaden is really nice and great guy.I've known him for years and I think he deserves so much better than..her.And-

I hear someone knocking at the window.

My pulse starts to race and I grab the nearest object.A baseball bat.I start nearing towards the window and all at once I open the curtains.

Speaking of the devil.

I open the window.

"Jaden?!What the hell!"I whisper-shout.

"Could you please let me in it's not very comfortable.You know hanging from a window."he jokes.

He comes in and closes the window behind him.

"Jaden since when do we climb through windows?There is something called front door which you can knock at!"I say.

"There's not,when it's 3:00 in the morning!"
He sits down on my bed.

I sigh and look at him:"What are you even doing here.It's late."

He holds eye contact for a long time.His eyes scan every little detail of mine.My lips.My hands,resting on my hips.My messy bun.My super elegant pajama pants and of course my tight crop top.Thank god I still have a bra on!

"I don't know.We haven't talked since what feels like forever and I don't have friends."
This time he looks down at his hands.

"Yes you do."I say.

"Well I don't have friends who truly listen to me.Friends who I'm sure will keep my secrets if you know what I mean."

"You're telling me you have a secret?"I laugh.

"Nope..I'm a boring person I guess."he answers laughing awkwardly.

I decide to sit down next to him.

"About the party last week-"

"Yeah about that.You still haven't thanked me."he says.

"Why should I have?"I ask.

"I literally saved your life."

"Uhh if by that you mean putting your super cute nose at risk then yes.You did save my life.
But for real though.Why did you do it?"

I want to know.I want to so bad.

"You think my nose is cute?"he laughs.And I think I can see his cheeks slightly heating up.

"Why did you do it?"

"You think my nose is cute."he whispers to himself.

He's so cute.

Nope he's not and I don't know why I'm thinking of him like that.

"Jaden please how hard can it be to answer my question?"

"He disrespected you.He said he could fuck you right now if he wanted.I had to do something.I swear sometimes you're so stupid ."

"I called your nose cute and you thank me by saying that I'm stupid?"Ugh this boy.

"Let's make a deal:We both thank each other.Does that sound good?"he says.

I sigh before saying:"Thank you for punching that guy in the face...Gosh that sounds terrible!"

He laughs.I like it.Not him punching that guy in the face.I mean his laughter.It's goofy.

"At least you said it.Well thank you for..calling my nose cute.I guess?That also sounds weird to be honest."

"It does."I laugh.

We giggle like two idiots.

"I heard you're going with coco to prom."I say,trying to sound as excited for him as possible.

"Oh my god.I have to tell you the full story to this.It was after the fight.She saw me and wanted to like recreate those rom-com scenes where the girl helps cleaning up the boys wound and then they kiss."

"What?"I laugh "No that's hilarious.But who does not want to live a moment like that?"

"I don't know Y/n.But long story short she kissed me and the alcohol didn't pull back."

"Uhhh let me guess:The alcohol made you ask her to prom?"I'm still giggling.

"Hmm close.She asked me and the alcohol made me say yes."and he starts giggling again.

"I swear I'm never drinking alcohol again."he states.

"Same J.We can hang out in the corner together at parties if you'd like."

"J?Oh now you're giving me a nickname?Well I like it.And yes we can totally hang out together and not drink.Together."he smiles.

"Do you have a prom date,y/n?"

My heartbeat starts racing.

"Nope.I do not.Pathetic I know."

"That's not pathetic at all.Believe me."

I'm expecting him to ask me to go to prom.But instead he starts walking towards the window.When he's about to jump he says:
"Goodnight y/n/n."

"Goodnight J-"

He's already gone.

Note:Guys!!I'm so happy.Thank you for 3k reads!!I'm so thankful.I love you all so much.I'm trying to be more active so here is a new chapter!Let me now what you think.Y/n and Jaden are bonding(in a sober state thank god)and the fun part is starting to set off!I'm so excited🫶🏻