5-You belong with me✯

𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑽𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑨 𝑺𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑼𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑾𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵

-

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・

Y/N POV:

It's confirmed.I have a crush on Javon.

Today We were in our biology class,where we sit together.He had to do a presentation about cells,so he was nervous as hell.

Instead of freaking out,he grabbed my hand and started fidgeting with it.

Let me tell you:I wouldn't lie,if I told you,that my heart skipped a beat in that moment.

I didn't know how to react,so I just sat there.Looking straight forward,in silence,like the awkward person I am.

"Y/N!"I hear my mom yell.

"What's up?"I yell back.

She doesn't answer.God I hate it when she does this.

"Mom?"I shout,louder this time.

She's not answering.I sit up and while doing it,I kick everything that was on the bed to the floor.I quickly organize the sheets of paper in the corresponding folders.

I run down the stairs.Almost tripping,may I add.I walk into the living room just to see my parents on the couch.Waiting for me..I guess?

"Oh you're finally here!"says my mom,with a harsh tone.

"Come sit down."she adds,in a calmer tone this time..I sit down on the arm-chair right next to our couch.

"So about that party..We thought about it and your mother and I agreed on letting you go."The biggest smile appears on my face.I'm about to sprint up and dance,like I've never danced before.

I'm about to stand up and dan-"But there are going to be some rules."I hear my mother say.Oh gosh,here we go.

"Your phone will be on the entire time and you'll have to pick up every time your father and I call you.Do not accept drinks from strangers and you'll have to be home by midnight."she finishes.

"Sounds good."I say.I don't care how much time I'll spend there,all I care about is spending that little time I have with Javon!Or with Jayla.

Or with Jaden.

Nope that sounded so wrong.Hahahah.

"Thanks mom!Thanks dad!"

I'm so happy.I hug my parents tightly,before going up to my room once again.

My rooms window faces Jadens one.He's sitting on his bed,while typing something on his laptop.

I don't really care to be honest.

But it's still interesting to know the drama.Who knows maybe he's dating two girls at the same time and they both think,that they're the „only ones."

Once he realizes I'm looking at him,he shakes his head to say »what do you want«.

And that's when I realize that I've been looking at him for too long.But I can't look away now.

"He wants to know what's up."I remind myself

I try to gesture things with my hands,but of course,cause he's dumb as hell,he doesn't understand.

I see him standing up.Going out of his room,just to come back with a black marker and some sheets of paper.

He's writing something.Once he's finished.He holds up the sheet of paper.

IS EVERYTHING GOOD?

I answer by grabbing a sheet of paper that was laying on the floor,because I didn't pick it up earlier.

YEAH.WHY?

I write and then show him.

YOU WERE LITERALLY
STARING INTO MY SOUL!

he writes.He looks so annoyed.I laugh at him and he seems to notice.

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?
he writes.

IT'S NOTHING.DONT WORRY.

WILL YOU GO TO THE PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT?

That question surprised me.Why does he wanna know if I'll go.Oh well,it doesn't really matter.

YUPP

I write.

SAME

He writes back.

OKAY I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP NOW.

He looks very surprised.Then he writes:

ALREADY?BORE!!

At which I laugh and answer:

I KNOW;)

Then I add:

WELL NIGHT WALTON.

I showed him the sheet of paper and he didn't answer.And I thought that maybe we could be friends.I turn the lights off and get into my bed.I turn around in my bed.His lights are still on.Well now not anymore.

But I mean who cares about him,when I have to go to my first real party ever?!

I better get to sleep unless I don't want any energy for tomorrow.

NOTE:Heyy guys.Sorry I've been a little inactive.But here's a new part.I hope you like it!Let me know what you think.And by the way thanks for 100 reads!🫶🏻💘