21-Kiss me✯

KISS ME,BENEATH THE MILKY TWILIGHT

______________________________________

° 🎧。・:*˚:

Y/N POV:

I'm at my desk trying to solve some math equations.God I don't understand shit.What makes it even worse is that my phone is constantly buzzing from the other side of the room.In the sense that I think my phone might explode.A text.Then another one.Then another.

The problem is that if I go get my phone to put it on silent I'll get distracted by whatever message was sent.If I don't,I won't concentrate and get no work done at all.So I get up and walk to my nightstand where my phone is.I pick it up,sit down and,just like I predicted,start getting distracted by the texts.Fact is these aren't just normal messages.These are messages sent by Jaden.

Jaden:Y/n?

Jaden:We really need to talk.

Jaden:Can we see each other like..right now?

Jaden:please y/n answer my texts.

*missed call from Jaden*

Woah.That's a lot.And what does he want to talk about anyway?I thought we were alright..can I even use the word we?So many thoughts wander through my head all at once but a knock at my door breaks through them.

"yeah?"

I expect my mother to walk through that door but the person that does is jaden.What is he doing here?

"Jaden..what are you doing here?"I ask obviously confused.

"No I just really needed to talk to you"He looks like he's been running since he's out of breath.

"Uhmm go on then."

He sits down next to me on my bed.As he looks up at me,our eyes meet.He's still breathing heavily so I put my hand over his.

"Hey it's fine..relax."

Once he calms down I smile and he returns it.My hand is still on his and for some reason I can't pull away.To be honest,it's because I don't want to.

His hand feels so warm under mine so comforting.All of the sudden I remember that he wanted to tell me something.He's still looking me in the eye and it's making me nervous.

"Uhm..Jaden didn't you-"

He cups my face and with out hesitating he kisses me.Good and rough.His hands are steady on my face and I don't dare to pull back.No I do something else.I open my mouth and let his tounge slide in.The kiss is passionate..it's hot.

He takes my thigh and pulls me onto his lap so that I'm straddling him.His hands slip to my waist and this time my hands wander from his lose shirt,touching his abs,to his beautifully sculpted face.We stop for a second.My forehead is leaning against his and we're breathing heavily.Once I meet his eyes,he pulls me in again.

His lips are so soft.This close to him,I can smell his cologne.I haven't hugged him before and now I'm on his lap kissing him as though this was the last kiss I were allowed to give.

He breaks the kiss again.

"Y/n?"

"Y-yes?"I stutter.

He's still holding my waist.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

JADEN POV:

We're walking through trees.The sun is starting to set and I can't help but think about how immensely beautiful she is.She's alluring as the ocean.

I fucked up.I really did this time.How am I going to tell her the truth after we shared that moment?I've never felt her body this close to mine.I don't think I have ever hugged her.But it feels great.She smells so sweet.It's her hair.It smells like peaches.

We've been quiet the whole walk.It wasn't really an awkward silence.It was peaceful.I enjoyed it and I think she did too.I wish this silence could last a little bit longer but I have to tell her.

"Y/n I still need to tell you something."

"Oh.."

"Is everything okay?"

"I thought that what you wanted to tell me was summed up by the kiss.."

"No-Well yeah but-"

"Jaden I enjoyed that kiss.Maybe even a little too much.So I want you to be honest with me?Are you interested in me or are you just playing around?Maybe it's a bit too quick too ask this type of question but I need to know.I don't want you to play me and mislead me."

"Y/n I would never.Never in a billion years.Trust me.And of course,it's weird to say,but I like you.I like you so fucking much.It's just-"

"It's just what,jaden?"She looks pissed.

"It's complicated.It's-"I think about it,about how much it could and probably will hurt her."-I don't really believe in love and soulmates but you do."

"Wait-You don't?"she looks sincerely curious.

"I don't.I think it's so superficial to think you'll meet your forever person.There are so many people on this planet.Do you really think it's possible to find 'the one'?"

"Yup I do."She says proudly and I smirk at that.

"Plus..nothing.lasts.forever."I add.

"But I think souls are forever,"she starts"If you bond with a person,their soul connects to yours,and yeah maybe this person could turn out to be the wrong one but once you do find the right one-That bond can't vanish.If it's strong enough it'll last a life time-and if you believe in it-even in the after life."

"Can you remind me why I've hated you most of my life?"I say cupping her face and stroking it gently.

"I'd like for you to do the same."

I kiss her once again.It's just a simple peck but it's like an explosion of color in the grayest sky.

"Oh wait I remember-"she says,"You broke my barbie dream house!"

"We were ten"I laugh.

"Well it's not like it's been forty-seven years."

I giggle,kiss her forehead and take her hand in mine.We walk home once again in silence.This time a little bit happier but I still feel bad.I feel bad because I was a fucking scaredy-cat when I could've told her the truth-because I know important things she doesn't.

We've just started talking and I don't want it to end so soon because if I tell her,I don't know if I'll ever get to talk to her again.