9-good morning✯

(>•)──*:・゚

Y/N POV:

I wake up.My eyes slowly open.The first things I see are clothes everywhere.Like everywhere.And after a while I realize that I'm not in my room.

Wait.Why am I in Jadens room?

"Morning."I hear him say.

I turn around just to see him with a cup of tea in his hands.Uhm since when are we so nice to each other?

"Is that for me?"I ask

"Oh Y/N thanks for wishing me a good morning."he rolls his eyes.

"Of course it's for you.Who else could it be for?"he laughs at me.

Alright he's acting weird.

"I have LOTS of questions."

"Spit 'em out."he wants to know.

"First and very important question:Why am I here?"I ask.

"You don't remember...anything from last night?"he asks looking me straight in the eyes.

"Not that I recall.I only remember drinking one or two shots too much."I laugh.

"Well?"I ask.

"Oh uhm yeah..let's just say you knocked out.You should thank me.If I had brought you back home,your parents would've found out."

"Found out about what?"

"That you drank?"he says looking a little upset.

"But did I say anything..like inappropriate?"

He looks down before looking back up to my eyes.

"No."he says "You acted as usual."

I'm so relieved right now.Just imagine how humiliating it would have been for me if I did say something.

Thinking of that makes my head hurt so I get up to go and wash my face.

"Thanks for the tea walton I'm gonna go home real quick to change.See you at school..I guess."I say without looking up at him.

I walk out of his house and see some girls from my school standing there.Their faces once they saw me walk out of the Waltons front door?Pure shock.And entertainment.
Their mouths formed an O and their eyes widden.Then they started laughing.

Okay but what's going on?Jadens not the only one acting weird.

I'm getting the feeling that something happened.But I can't remember what and it really frustrates me.

Or maybe I'm just overreacting.That's typical me.

I just don't know.The girls are still laughing at me and it's weird.I better get home to take a shower and wash these dumb ass thoughts off of my mind.