3-Night changes✯

𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑺 𝑰𝑻'𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼

-

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・

Y/N POV:

I'm sitting at the dinner table.My little brother is devouring the food on his plate,while I've only eaten some corn.I'm just too nervous to eat.

"Mom,dad.Uhm..how was work?"I ask."Not too bad,there was a girl who was bitten by her dog,a boy who broke his arm.I had to cut a chest open.You know.Just a typical day"

Perhaps I should tell you that my mom's a doctor.We moved here to atlanta because of her job.The idea sounded so stupid to me at the time.But now I can't even imagine living a day in a house and a neighborhood that isn't this.

"What about you dad?"I ask.He furrows his eyebrows.I shouldn't have asked these question.They aren't..well..typical me."Nothing important another divorce"he says still furrowing his brows.Oh and by the way he's a lawyer.

"Well,that's great!"I say,faking a smile."You think it's great that someone divorced?"asks my brother.Sometimes I forget he's 9.He acts like a 21 year old.

"Uhm..Did you hear about the climate changes?Its insane!"I shout."That's it.What do you want?"asks my father "Money?A new phone?".

I look at him,but don't answer."Oh my god please don't tell me you want a car..we still have a month to wait until you can get your drivers license!" "No.It's none of these things.Well except for the car."I laugh nervously.My mother shakes her head giggling.

We stare at each other in silence.Including my brother."Oh my god tell us already!"shouts my brother.I don't hesitate:"Can I go to party?"I ask,as fast as I can.

They looked uncertain so I add:"Please?" "When's this party gonna be?"asks my mother calmly."In two days." I answer."No I mean like when will this party be?Like the exact time?"
"I don't know." "Who's hosting the party?"my father asks."I don't know."I say once again.

"For gods sake Y/N you wanna go to a party but don't know anything about it?"My father laughs.

"Well?"I ask,wanting to know their answer.
"Don't you think it's a bit too early to go to parties.I mean you're 15"says my mom."Like dad said:I'm turning 16 in a month!"I say."But on Friday,you'll still be 15"says my dad.

"Just please.let me go to this party!I've never been to any of my friends parties!Please dad!"
My parents look at each other.It looks like their reading their minds.

Then my father turn to me and asks:"Will any of your friends be there?"
"Yes!Jayla,Javon and Jaden."They look like they're thinking about it.Well they probably are.

"Y/N I still think you're not mature enough.You can't look after yourself,unlike Javon or Jaden.They're your age,but they can distinguish a bad situation from a good one."

"So this is a no?"I ask."Yupp."answers my dad.
I was defeated

After dinner,I ran up to my room.I didn't wanna go to this party at first,but after javon asked,if I'd be coming,my opinion changed.

I don't know why,but I kinda like javon.He's so charming and nice.He's always been there for me.When I was 7 I fell off my bike.And guess who was there to help me get up.Javon.At 9 my brother(who was 3 at the time)broke my Barbie dream-house.Guess who tried to make me a new one,out of a shoe box and added his lego figures as "barbies"?Javon Walton.

I try to fall asleep,but I just can't.Every memory,with Javon,flushes through my brain.Why was I so sad I couldn't go to that stupid party with him?I've never been this confused in my life.

He's always been there for me and I want him,to continue to be there for me.But maybe not in a friendly way anymore.