6-Maroon✯

A.N:Guys I just wanted to tell you that every title of each chapter,is a song that resembles that chapter,gives the same vibes as the chapter or is named in the chapter.It can either be the title or kust a lyric!( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑷-𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑾-𝑻𝑶𝑷 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬́ 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑾

-

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・

Y/N POV:

I am an indecisive person. So for me is picking out an outfit pure hell. I have never been to a party, I don't know what to wear!

I take my phone and go on Jaylas contact. Then I quickly press "call".

"Hey Y/N what's up? You ready?" she asks.

"Nope. I'm not ready at all. In fact, I might need your help. Can you please come over real quick?"I answer.

"I'm already on the way. See you in less than 2 minutes."

I hang up and wait for her, at the front door. Once she knocks I immediately open the door.

"Woah, when you said you weren't ready, you really meant it," she says scanning my outfit.
Sweatpants a tank top and my pink flamingo slippers.

She looks gorgeous. Her red dress fits her perfectly and her hair is perfectly curled. Of course, she has Jordans that match her dress.

"Come on let's go upstairs. Let's see what your options are."I take her upstairs.

I show her every single outfit I have.

"They all look super cute Y/N.You have to choose, the party is going to start anytime soon," says Jayla.

I take the first outfit I see and put it on. Some light-shaded jeans and a black type of corset. The cleavage isn't very deep and showy. It's pretty normal.

After getting ready, we have to wait for Jaden to come to pick us up. We see his car and start walking toward it. My parents are at my grandparents house and will probably be home tomorrow.

I open the door of Jaden's car and hop in.

"Hey girls." says Jaden looking at his phone real quick.

"Hey, Jaden. You ready?" says Jayla excitedly.

"Of course. I was born ready."

I roll my eyes. Who does he think he is? He slowly starts to drive away.

"Y/L/N.It's weird that you still haven't said anything. You always talk. Often too much." he says.

I'm just really nervous. I've never been to a party before and it just feels strange.

"Y/N?" he asks because I wasn't answering.

"Yeah, sorry I spaced out for a sec."

"okayyy...?" says Jayla.

We arrive and Jaden parks.We're standing in front of a big ass house. Like really big.

A guy with a bottle of vodka in his hand comes up to Jaden and hugs him.

"JADEN!THE PARTY CAN START NOW." he shouts.

Then he looks over at me.

"WHO IS THIS FINE-ASS GIRL YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU TONIGHT?!" he asks still looking at me.

This boys' eyes glance down to my lips. God his focus is on me. And I don't like it. Not even one bit.

"Not your fine-ass girl for sure," whispers Jaden, loud enough for me to hear him.

"Well, won't you come inside?" says the stranger, who I suppose is the host of this party.

He leads us, ladies, into the house. Once we're in, the only thing I hear is music. Really loud music. I hate it already.

I turn around to talk to Jayla, but she's not standing there anymore. As well as Jaden.
Okay, I'm alone now.

"Y/N," says a very familiar voice.I turn around just to see Javon standing there.

"You look fantastic!"he says.I feel the blood rushing slowly to my cheeks.

"Thank you."I say."You look prettier"I add.

He laughs at my statement.

"Oh Y/N...you never change,do you?"

I start to laugh with him.

As I'm about to start to talk about a new topic,we get interrupted by some of his friends.

"WILL YOU PLEASE BE MY PARTNER AT BEER PONG.YOU'RE TOO GOOD!"shouts one of the guys.

Uh.Javon has done this before?I thought he didn't like those things.By things I mean alcohol and smoking etc.

"Sorry Y/N...can I go?"he asks.

"Of course you can!What kind of question is this.You don't have to ask for my permission."

"You are such a great person!"he screams while walking away.

Yeah but if I'm such a great person then why am I all alone at a party where I don't know anyone.

I spot Jayla dancing with a guy."Jayla..JAYLA"I shout.

She finally notices me and comes over.

"Omg Y/N.I am so sorry I left you all alone!I'm such a terrible friend."she says.

"No you're not.It's fine,I promise.Now go have some fun.That guys seems really nice."

"Oh he is.He's just...just..just perfect."she says smiling.

"Well then,you don't wanna make him wait do you?"I look at the curly headed boy waiting for Jayla.

She smiles at me,before hugging me tightly.

And once again I'm left alone.

I decide to "explore" this house.There were people kissing,people drinking and some people were even skinny dipping in the POOL!Once I go into the living room,I notice the Beer pong table.The weird thing is,that Javon isn't anywhere to be found.

That's why,I decide to look for him.I go upstairs.Looking for him everywhere.Maybe he's not feeling well.In that case I should be the one there for him.

I walk past a room,that's slightly open.I look in there just to see a girl,straddling Javons lap,giving him slight kisses and playing with his hair.

Tears are already streaming down my face.Why?I have no clue.I've liked him for a couple of days.Why am I crying?!I think the best solution is a shot of tequila.