2-Hot n' Cold✯

𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫

-

(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・

JADEN POV:

"You did what?"I ask Jayla frustrated."I invited her to the party!Come on she's my best friend and she never comes to any parties.Plus Javon has such a crush on her."

A crush on her huh.He'll probably get with her and dump her right after.Because that's how it works.That's how relationships work.I've been in just one relationshipsAnd guess what.She cheated on me.

If my brother isn't going to break her heart.She is going to break his.That's for sure.I'm never gonna fall in love ever again.Well I'll try.If I get with a girl I'll probably just mess around.Just for fun.

"Oh but that doesn't mean she has to come!Why doesn't he ask her out?Wouldn't that be much easier?"I say,trying to convince my sister."No it would not.He's too shy to ask her out." "He's not too shy!He's just a coward.Belive me"

"God you are so annoying!Ughh."and with that she sprints up to door.I see her getting in her car and driving away.Just because she's the oldest,doesn't mean she's always right.

Now that she left,I'm alone.Thank god.I like to be alone.It's peaceful.I get comfy on the couch,while watching peaky blinders.As I'm trying to take a nap,I hear the doorbell ring.Fuck this shit.I slowly stand up.Our hallway is gigantic.It has beautiful paintings on the walls.

I open up the door just to see Y/N with her electric guitar.Oh my god.Just as I thought I could take a nap.

But to be honest she looks really pretty.Her hair is braided softly and the lipgloss on her lips is slightly shining.I still don't understand what javon sees in her.Well she's pretty on the outside,but full of shit on the inside.

"Will you please let me in?I'll freeze to death out here."she states."Perfect.Then stay there!"I smile ironically."You are not funny!Let me in!"I laugh at her."Why don't you stop laughing and let me in instead!"she says,once again.

Y/N POV:
"I think you'll have to stay out there for some time."he says grinning."Let.me.in!"I'm angry and I am really freezing.I could genuinely punch him the face.I don't have a jacket on since their house is right next to ours.I'm only in a tank top and it's 44F(7°C) out here!

My hands are literally turning blue and he notices.He let's me in.Finally.I play guitar at the waltons house.I have a guitar,but not all the other things like amplifiers.So they let me practice with theirs."I'm just gonna go play my guitar now,if you don't mind."I am literally freezing.My hands are still blue,my nose still red.I probably look like Rudolph the reindeer.

He just nods and I start walking up the stairs.As I close the door behind,I try to warm myself up.I actually was about to freeze to death.I see the blanket laying on the couch of the enormous Music room.I try to warm myself up,but it doesn't work.

I just give up and plug my guitar to one of the amplifiers and just start to play „freaks"by surf curse.A classic.

As I'm playing the chords,Jaden walks in.He has a hoodie in his hands."Hey,I'm sorry about earlier.I didn't know you were actually freezing."he says."It's okay."I say coldly.

"Look,"he sighs."You know I'd never want anything bad happening to you right?Even though I don't really like you and I think you're annoying and you often piss me off,we grew up together."he says trying to look honest even though I know he isn't.Well not entirely.

"Here's a hoodie I don't wear anymore if you   wanna wear it.And I just made hot chocolate.If you'd like some,I prepared a cup with it and some marshmallows for you .It's on the kitchen counter."he smiles.

I smile back and take his hoodie.Once he walks back out I put it on right away.It smells like smoke.I didn't even know he smoked

I start to practice again.This time teddy picker by Arctic monkeys.I am super concentrated.Well not anymore.I'm thinking of the delicious hot chocolate waiting for me on the counter.I carefully put my guitar down and go downstairs.

Jaden is sleeping on the couch.I'm wondering how he fell asleep with all the noises I'm making.I sip the hot chocolate.

Yes,I burned my tongue(more than once).
And yes it was delicious.

I'm about to leave.Jaden is still sleeping,so I turn off the TV,before heading back to my house,still with his blue hoodie on.

Note:Heyy guys.I hope ur liking this story so far.Let me know what you think!🫶🏻🫶🏻