23-Prom dress ✯

I'D BE THE PROM QUEEN IF CRYING WAS A CONTEST.

________________________________________

Y/N POV:

The gym is beautifully decorated. There is a banquet with food and people are already on the dance floor. Jaden is still holding my hand as I admire all of this.

"Care to join me for a dance?"he whispers in my ear from behind which causes my stomach to fill with butterflies.

His hands slip around my waist and I hold myself onto him,in which I connect my hands around his neck.

The dance is slow,it's beautiful,it's heartfelt.

I never thought this would happen. Never in a million years I would've imagined that by the end of the year I'd be in a relationship with the person whom I had thought I hated the most.

But here we are.
Slow dancing together. Our breaths are matching.I position my head in the crook of his neck and kiss his jaw slightly, probably causing tingling because he slightly giggles.

I still can't believe that he's mine. He chose me. I chose him. This feels surreal. It feels too good to be true,if you know what I mean.

I look up at him, in his eyes and I see a tenderness I had never seen before. His hands hold my waist like it's porcelain. Like I'm the most important and delicate thing to him. Like I might break,if he lets go of me.

His cheeks are flushed. It's a blush I think is super cute. It suits him. I give him a kiss on the right cheek, then on the left cheek.One kiss on his nose before I lower by lips down to his.They're so close,that they are brushing together. I want to connect our lips. I want to feel him. And so I do. This kiss is slow..it's romantic. Our lips move in sync. I don't even care how many people are watching us right now..no I couldn't care less.

His hand slip from my waist to my back and pull me closer to him. Our bodies are touching and I swear that for a second I hear his heartbeat and it is beating as fast as light speed.

"Hey..Oh sorry guys."says Jayla interrupting us mid act.

Our lips disconnect and jaden looks over at Jayla. He's pissed I can tell.

"What Jayla? What do you want?"he asks abruptly, lowering his hands back to my waist and pulling me in which causes butterflies flying all over in my stomach.

"Nothing chill boy I just wanted to say hi and tell Y/N how gorgeous she looks!"

"Jayla you're the one who looks amazing."

"No I am!"Interrupts Javon. To his right there is Gracie. The Hairstylist did a great job. Everyones laughter breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Let's go and take a polaroid picture together!"suggests Gracie.

"Yeah let's do this."says Javon.

I think we're all perfect couples. Gracie and Javon. Jayla and that guy from the first party I went to(whose name turned out to be Jaxon) and Jaden and I.

I love how that sounds.

Once we take the Picture, I notice a girl staring at me. At us.

I scan her face and try to identify her and I do quicker than I should have. It's Coco. The girl Jaden was supposed to go with. And next to her is Ava. Jadens Ex.

The fact that the both of them are having a conversation scares me. I try to ignore it because I want to have fun with the people I love, its just that I constantly feel they're eyes on me which makes me utterly uncomfortable.