26-Line withiut a hook✯

OH,WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE A BURDEN?

Y/N POV:

Javon was right. I should've worn something because now I am laying in bed sick es ever. It feels like little monsters are scratching my throat. The fever is still the same as it was yesterday night. Also I have terrible coughing attacks and as if all of this wasn't enough, my body is not only torturing me physically but also mentally.

I'm thinking about Javon, about Jaden and my parents and I haven't talked to nor of them. I thought I loved Jaden but yesterday was kind of special I guess. There are two options: I either am not in love with Jaden, and with that I mean that I misunderstood the feeling I was feeling or Javon changed my mind. Even though it would technically be impossible for me to change my mind so quickly.

I hear a knock on the door, which I decide to ignore. Problem is that then I hear another and another one.

"Ugh come in!"I say in a sleepy tone.

I see my mother walking in with a cup in her hand.

"Out."I don't even hesitate.

"What happend sweetheart."she says, concerned while putting the cup with the mysterious liquid( I think it's coffee but I really am not sure) down on my night stand.

"I said get out!"I scream this time.

"That is no way to talk to your mother!What's been up with you these days Y/N!"she shouts at me.

"Shouldn't I be asking you this question?"

"What do you mean?"she says, crossing her arms.

"You think I don't know you payed Jaden to ask me out? To look after me?"

At that she freezes. She's standing there not knowing what to say. Her face has gone pale and her mouth is slightly open.

"Sweetie we-"

"You payed a guy to hurt my feelings mom! You did this! You're the reason why this prom was worse than I could have ever imagined!"

I push my covers aside and get up. I walk straight away without looking her in the eyes.

At the front door I put my shoes on and start to walk towards the waltons house. I still have my Pajama on which consists of an Oversized t-shirt I threw on yesterday night and a pair of shorts that are barley visible since they're covered by the massive shirt.

I haven't tied my shoe laces, that's why I almost stumble on them.

I knock at the door and wait, then a beautiful woman opens the door.

"Hey Y/N!"she greets and hugs me quickly.

"Hello Mrs.Walton."I say while she's still hugging me but then suddenly pulls away with a thin voice because of all the yelling but also because of how bad my throat is hurting.

"Dear how many times have I told you that you can call me by my first name?"

I giggle and say:"It's just, I want to be respectful."

"Oh Y/N you always are! Also being called like that makes me feel old!"she laughs."What are you still doing out there? Come inside!"

"Oh uhm..is Jaden home?"I ask, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"No sweetie. He actually didn't come home yesterday. Javon said he saw him run away and get into his friends car, so we called his friends' mother and she said he's at theirs."

"Okay.."I say as I step inside their beautiful house.

I see Jayla, cute Daelo and Mr. Wal-DJ at the breakfast table talking,laughing and eating.