Prologue

For as long as Rose Lindor could remember, she had been imagining what her life would look like when she would finally attend Alfea, a school for fairies and specialists. Fairies are magical creatures, each given the blessing of an element. For Rose, this was fire. Specialists, on the other hand,  don't own the same magic as fairies, but they're not common people either. Each of them possesses a small amount of magic which helps them to excel in all different kinds of combat. Their physical condition is extraordinary, and they are primarily trained for battle. As you can tell, Alfea is not a regular school. Its main focus is to help fairies and specialists become the best version of themselves. God knows Rose could use it. She was born and raised in Solaria but her life had not been without struggle. Largely because she had a difficult relationship with her parents. Her parents love her very dearly but to Rose, that love could sometimes be suffocating. They have always wanted to protect her, which they did by setting strict rules and making decisions for her when it came to her magic. It had made Rose a little insecure and it had prevented her from becoming the person she truly was. If Rose could only be able to use her magic, get to know it, learn how to control it, everything would be easier. Or so she thought. With that in mind, she was ready to start a new chapter of her life at Alfea.