15 | Nursing 101

{ skye hoppers pov }

I walk out of the science room and see a big crowd gathered around two people that seemed to be fighting. Different sounds of 'Ooos' and 'ouches' were sounding through the hall.

I make my my way to the front and see Vance beating up a bloodied face boy. Holy shit, that's Bruce!

"Vance!" I yell as he continues punching the Yamada boy.

"Skye back the hell off!" Vance yells at me. No fucking way.

I go into the middle of the circle and pry Vance off of him. Vance won't hit me. He can't.

"Dammit, Skye" He tells me before storming off.

"Bruce are you okay?" I ask him, holding his hand as he sits up. He doesn't look too good. His nose is bleeding and he has multiple cuts all over his face from Vance hitting him.

"Yeah, fine" He manages a smile but winces.

"Come here" I say, guiding him to the girl's bathroom.

"Skye, you dumbass! I can't go in there" He resists, pulling on my hand.

I open the door and lean him against the sink. Walking over to the paper towels, I grab the whole roll and wetten a few underneath the sink.

"How the hell did you manage to get in a fight with my brother?" I ask him as I walk over to him, wiping his face off with the towel. Some of these cuts look pretty bad. His eye is all swollen up.

"I accidentally ran into him" Bruce answers. "Must be one of his bad days" He chuckles.

I continue wiping his face until all the blood is gone. Grabbing his cheeks I ask him "You feeling better?"

"Wanna just stay here for the rest of the hour? We're already late" Bruce suggests.

"Mhm" I nod, I know he has a class with Vance this hour.

I realize that my hands are still on his cheeks, and I quickly put them down and give him a small smile.

He quickly grabs my cheeks and pulls me close to his face. He meets his lips with mine but immediately pulls away. Holy shit. Bruce Yamada just kissed me.

His cheeks became a crimson red as butterflies filled both of our stomachs. I gently put my hand on the side of his neck and lean back in. Our lips meet for another few seconds before we start moving. His hands trace my shoulders and my arms as I hook mine around his neck, clinging onto him.

He flips around and pushes me onto the sink, I'm relatively short so its probably better access. We pull away from each other and he says "Well, damn Skye" with a smile.

"Well damn, yourself" I smile to him.

I just kissed Bruce Yamada.