34 | Old Times Sake

{skye hoppers pov}

I was on my way to the drive-in. I'm meeting up with Bruce and we're watching some old timey movie, the movie theater mainly plays the old movies. Easier to access I guess.

I'm wearing a simple black hoodie and denim jeans. I didn't feel like dressing up tonight. Bruce won't care. He's never been like that. That's one of the reasons I like him so much.

I walked up to the front entrance, where Bruce was standing, kicking his feet around in the dirt and grass mix below him.

"Yamada!" I call out, waving to him.

His face shoots up immediately from the ground as he smiles. "Hey, Hopper!" He walks closer to me. "You ready? I already got our car"

"Thanks, Bruce" I smile at him.

We head over to the car and sit down. "Remember the first time we came here?" I ask, with a small smile at the memory.

"Of course. I remember you putting your head on my shoulder" He smiles back.

"To think that was only a little over a month ago" I say. "It feels like so much longer"

"I know" Bruce nods. "Ooo the movies starting" He shushes himself up excitedly as his eyes dart to the big screen.

I wait a moment before looking at the screen. I watch how his eyes focused so hard on the screen. I notice how he slumped back in the chair a little bit. I look up the now glowing screen, and lean my head on his shoulder, he looks down at me and gives me a small smile.

"For old times sake" I wink playfully as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

A/n

I lowkey hate this chapter but whatever 💀💀