35 | Finney's Obsession

{skye hoppers pov}

I had just finished eating my breakfast, which consisted of mini pancakes. My mom was at work, so I was home alone.

I'm still adjusting to the quiet because Vance isn't around here anymore.

A knock sounded at my front door. I looked outside of the peephole and I saw Bruce's face peering back in, his face close up to the small opening.

I laughed and opened the door, which revealed Finney, Gwen, and Robin to be on the porch as well. Bruce smiled a little as he stepped back.

"Great angle there, Yamada" I teased, elbowing his arm gently.

"I know" He smiled with a small laugh.

"What did you guys come over here for?" I ask, my gaze wandering over the four of them.

"We're hanging out here" Robin said, inviting himself into the home.

I shrugged and opened the door fully for everyone else to squeeze through.

"Finney needs girl advice" Robin said after plopping onto my recliner. Finney's cheeks turned a bright red.

"No I don't" He said, staring at his socks.

"Yes he does" Bruce chimed in from the couch, his head resting on the arm. I sat down beside him.

"Who is it?" I whisper to the boy next to me.

"Donna" He smiles, looking at Finney.

"No! Bruce!" Finney complains.

"Oh my God Finney. It's obvious she likes you" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Don't even joke" Finney said, his tone suddenly changing into a much more surprised one.

"I'm dead serious" I say, leaning back on the couch. "Just ask her out. What harm can it do? Don't even make it sound like a date if you don't want to"

"Well, I can try that" Finney nods.

"That's what I've been telling you for the last hour!" Robin exclaims as he glares at the boy.

"It's different because it came from a girl now" Finney explains.

A/n

I wrote this in school lmao. Today was my last day so I now have a whole summer to keep up with my book writing!!!!