37 | Miscommunication

{Skye Hopper's pov}

I knock on the door again. No answer. Again. Still no answer. I walk around the house and look into the window of the Yamada boy's room. He's laying down on his bed, his eyes closed.

I knock on the window as the boy jumps up. His frightened look turns into an almost hateful glare as he opens the window.

"Skye, go away" He says.

"No" I answer. "May I come in?"

"No" Bruce answers.

"Okay" I say, walking back to the front of the house. I open the front door. Thank God he's home alone right now.

I walk to his door and knock on it. "I'm coming in now" I say, opening the door.

Bruce gives me a glare. "Explain" I say.

"You start" Bruce states coldly. 

"I don't know what you're mad at me for, so you start, Yamada" I order.

"People have been saying that you and Robin are dating behind my back" Bruce says quietly.

"What? Who's saying that?" I ask quickly, my brows furrowed in confusion. 

"Almost the whole grade, Skye" Bruce says.

I walk over to the boy and take my hands in his. "Me and Robin are not dating behind your back, Bruce" I assure him.

"How can you prove that?" Bruce asks.

I kiss his lips quickly. "Me and Robin have never done that" I laugh a little.

"Hopper, you're forgiven" He states with a small laugh.

A/n

I posted today pls don't eat me YK WHO U ARE 💀💀