18 | Things We Wish We Could Change

{ skye hoppers pov }

"Hey Robin" I greet the boy as I walk into his room.

"Hey.." He says, confused to why I'm randomly showing up. Especially without Vance. "Where's your brother?"

"I have no clue. I'm not talking to him at the moment" I sigh, sitting on his couch.

"What did he do?" Robin asks.

"He beat up Bruce and we got in a fight. I told him about me and him" I explain. "Oh yeah, by the way, I'm dating Bruce now. We had a total makeout session after Vance beat him up"

"Nice" Robin laughs. "You still haven't made up with Vance?"

"No. I haven't had an opportunity to. I didn't see him at all after lunch today" I explain.

The phone rings and Robin stands up to answer it.

"Hello?" He listens to the other end. "Yeah she's here"

What the hells going on?

Robin covers the end of the phone. "It's your mom. She wants to talk to you"

I stand up with scrunched eyebrows. Why is my mom calling the Arellano house?

"Mom?" I ask, holding the phone up to my ear.

"Sweetie, your brother" Her voice cracks. "He was kidnapped this afternoon"

"What?" I ask in disbelief. "Do they know who took him?"

"They say it's probably the same man who's kidnapped the other boys and their trying their best to find him" She explains.

"Okay. Is it okay if I stay at Robins tonight?I don't want to walk out there" I tell her.

"Yeah that's fine. Just come home in the morning if you don't want to go to school" She says. "I love you"

"I love you too, Mom" I say, my voice cracking.

I hang up the phone as tears start to fall.

"Skye, What happened?" Robin asks worriedly.

"Vance is missing"

A/n

I'm so sorry for not updating I've been super busy recently