30 | Visions of You

{Skye Hopper's Pov} 

I'm sitting in the cafeteria eating my lunch, sitting in between Bruce and Robin. Gwen and Finney are across from us. If Vance was still here, this would never be a scenario that would happen. I stare at my mashed potatoes that were on my tray, deciding whether or not I should eat them. 

"You okay, Skye?" Bruce whispers. I jump out of the gaze and nod with a smile. 

"Yup" 

"Good. How you feeling today?" Bruce questions. I open my mouth to answer before Robin interrupts. 

"There's others at the table, lovebirds" Robin jokes suddenly. 

I give him a playful smack. "At least we have someone to be considered 'lovebirds' with" I laugh before he goes quiet. 

"Well, you got me there" He says, turning back to his food. 

The bell rings, meaning I have to be on my way to the fifth hour.  Gym. I have gym class with Finney. At least someone from the group is in it. 

While sitting on the bench I begin to feel light headed and dizzy. I lean farther back onto the backside of the bench. What's wrong with me? I closed my eyes for a second and then I saw the Grabber walking into the gym. That's impossible. I killed the Grabber. 

I look beside me and see Vance standing in the doorway, looking straight at me. Blood covering his blonde curly hair. I close my eyes while whispering "This isn't real. This isn't real". I felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I looked up both the Grabber and Vance were gone, replaced by a concerned looking Finney. 

"Are you okay, Skye?" Finney asks, removing his hand from my shoulder. 

"Fine"