40 | DoubleUp

{Skye hoppers pov}

"Hey Donna" Finney says, sliding into his seat that's beside her. Me and Bruce glance at each other.

"Hey Finney" Donna smiles back at him.

"So uh, would you, uh, wanna go to homecoming with me?" Finney finally spits out, playing with his hands.

"That'd be great, Fin" Donna smiles.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Cool" Finney says, looking back at me and Bruce.

He shoots us a smile and I give him him finger guns, which he returns. 

After class, Bruce walked off quickly. It was weird. He normally walks with me.

I walk to my locker and find a note at the bottom.

'Have fun next hour :))'

What the hell?

I walk to my next hour, still nor seeing Bruce anywhere. I walk in and on my seat is a chocolate bar with another note on it.

'Look at the door'

My head jolts up and I see Bruce standing with a smile and his hands behind his back. He mouths the words 'come here' so I get up and go over to him.

I look around the hallway, seeing lockers and no people.

"Skye, will you go to homecoming with me?" He says, and from his back emerges his hand which is holding a daisy.

I nod excitedly and he puts the daisy behind my ear.

"Good. I would've gotten in deep shit if they saw me get that flower from the pots outside" Bruce says and I laugh.

I lean closer and plant a small kiss on his cheek. He then tilts his head for me to kiss his lips, and I do.

A/n

We have two more chapters lefttttt