~EPISODE ONE-PART ONE~

"So far we have GK Barry, and Max Khadar, in the locked in house, next in is the one and only Holly Lewis."

"Hey I'm Holls, Holly Lewis. And yes, before you ask I am in deed, the great and almighty Harry Lewis, AKA W2S, Wroetoshaw, what ever the fuck you wanna call him, yes I'm his older sister."

On the camera, Holly could be seen getting out of the car. Only, she trips and falls out the car. "Of course I trip out the car, and almost end up on the fucking floor." She scoffs, standing up.

"I am an influencer I don't know, I just post videos on YouTube like podcasts in my car. I'm with the sidemen most of the time tho. Then I work on the fellas podcast as well, make sure you listen to it on Spotify. I also do TikToks speaking about the shit I've been through in my life."

"Oh, there's a camera there, hello camera." Holly stands up straight as she sees the camera, and awkwardly waves at it. "Thanks for the ride bro." She says to the driver, before closing the door. "Alright, I best not be the fucking first one in. I swear to you, if I am, I'm killing you." She says, walking to the front door.

"Woah... this is bare trippy. Now, tell me which ones the fucking door." She whispers, trying to open the door. "About time, I was out there for like, six minutes, trying to get that bloody thing to open." She laughs, walking further into her home, for the next two weeks.

"Woohoo, big summer blow-out. Anyone in this place." Holly raises her voice. "Oh my god, is that Holly Lewis?" She hears one of her best friends voice. "Oh GK where are you girlfriend." She asks, walking further into the house.

"Hello Holly."

"Hello, where the hell are you coming from?" Holly looks around, as she sits in the chair.

"I'm not coming."

"Your not co... Oh ha, I get it. Your a funny little thing ain't ya." Holly laughs.

"I'd like to think so. Welcome to the Locked In house."

"It's a pleasure to be here." She smiles at the camera in front of her.

"I'm Max Khadar, nice to meet you." The boy introduces himself bringing the pale girl into a hug. "Nice to meet you, I'm Holly Lew..." she goes to introduce herself but Max cuts her off. "Lewis. Holly Lewis, I already know." He nods.

"Pick a bed, before you get stuck with a shitty one." Grace says, taking the girls bags of her and walking away. "Uh, Grace, where the fuck are the bedrooms?" Holly shrugs. "I'm showing you, hurry up." The taller girl walks off, the brunette following right after her.

"I'm gonna choose this one." Holly points to the bed she wants. "You want the bottom bunk?" Max asks, itching his head. "Are you okay hun?" Grace questions, slowly placing her friends bags on the bed. "Yeah, I can't sleep on my own without facing the wall." The Lewis girl nods.

"Oh shit yeah, I forgot." Grace nods, remembering they had a conversation about it, on her podcast. "What does that mean?" Max walks in between the girls. "It means what it sounds like. I have to sleep facing the wall, you nitwit." She laughs, walking out the room.

"What are you looking forward to most in the Locked In house, Holly?"

"I'm not to sure Yano, meeting new people?" Holly says unsurely.

"You don't seem to convinced with that answer."

"It's because I'm not. I hate meeting new people. Like i can't stand it. But, I mean that 10 grand looks nice as well." Holly shrugs.