~EPISODE TWELVE - PART THREE~

"Holly you have completed your secret challenge."

"That's what I'm about." The girl stands up. "How?" Kate asks. "What was your secret challenge?" Chip asks her. "Oh it was every person I flirt with, I get a point." Holly shrugs. "You've been flirting?" Billy asks. "And you didn't even flirt with me?" Ilyas stands up. "Calm down mate, it ain't a big deal." Holly places her hand on his shoulder and pushes him down.

"Who did you flirt with?" Chip questions. "You, obviously, Grace, Kate, Rachel and sadly Max." Holly nods. "Max?" Grace starts laughing. "As much as I like you, Max, I'm never doing that again, I'll probably end up being sick." Holly looks at the boy. "Don't worry, it was nice in that second." Max nods, looking at the floor.

"And can I just say, you have like mega rizz." He points to her, making all the housemates agree. "What can I say? It just comes naturally. I can give you a few tips." The brunette shrugs. "No, that won't be happening on my watch, that rizz is for me, and myself only." Chip shakes his head, grabbing Holly's hand and pulling her down.

"He's jealous guys." Holly looks at everyone. "I'm not jealous." He denies. "You are jealous." Holly looks at him. "Okay, maybe I'm a bit jealous." He holds up his hands. "Hmm." Grace shakes her head when Chip looks at her. "Okay, maybe I'm jealous." He sighs.

"Hopefully that might be the end of the evictions," Chip says. "I hope so, my heart can't take it anymore man." Destini nods. "Touch wood." The boys say, touching the apart from Billy. "Oi, look at Billy." Holly taps Chip's face and points to the twenty-year-old. "Touch wood." He laughs. "What the hell." The couple laughs.

"I still can't believe you didn't take any points." Chip takes Holly's hands in his. "I'm not mean. I'm a nice person, and sugartits caught me in a happy mood." Holly shrugs. "Aww, really thought you would have taken Destini's." He tells her. "I was going to, but then I was like, Nah." Holly shakes her head, looking at Destini as she hugs Max.

"I'm surprised she also didn't take yours and that Max didn't take anyone's." Chip sighs. "Same." Holly nods. "Ahh, that makes me want to go home now man." Billy leans back and covers his face. "I'm joking, I'm joking. Don't vote me, don't vote me." He quickly sits up and looks at the camera.

"Alright guys, you know the drill. Billy feels sad, I think he wanted to go home. Im gonna vote Billy." Chip smiles, pointing to the freestyler. "Don't vote for me." Billy shakes his head. "Locked in." Chip jokes. "I need a piss." Holly stands up and walks out of the room.

"Holly, Kate and Max to the storeroom."

First Person POV:

"I'm still pissing!" The housemates hear me shout from upstairs, making them laugh. "Right, I know your gonna say something but I've made a plan for me and Max. After you've finished speaking to us you tell Kate to leave and tell her to tell the housemates that it's not good news." I stand in front of the camera after I walk out of the bathroom.

"And you'll pretend that me and Max are going home okay? You think of a reason I'm too lazy to do so." I explain to the camera, smiling when I see it move up and down. "I fucking love you." I laugh and kiss the camera. "I'm on my way." I run through the house, to get there quickly.

Third Person POV:

"I'm here!" Holly shouts running into the storeroom. "Hey, sexy." She smiles, standing behind Max and looking into the camera.

"Hello, you three."

"Hey," Kate says.

"How are you feeling, after being snaked by the entire house?"