~EPISODE THREE-PART ONE~

"It's too early for this shit." Holly stretches as Max starts clapping. "The daggers are out." Chip says, making Holly laugh. "Nah, Bro I cut... I cut steak with knives less sharp than that. I can't believe it." Chip looks at Billy. "Morning people." Holly sits up, making Grace jump back and scream.

"Are you alright?" Holly sticks her head out, at the side of her bed. "No, you just scared the shit out of me!" Grace scolds her as she puts her hand on her heart. "How?" Holly shrugs.

"Erm, I thought you were asleep." Grace shakes her head. "Well with his big mouth, I'm not surprised I'm awake." Holly points to Max, who puts his hands up.

"I only got about an hour of sleep." Holly lets everyone know. "Why's that?" Chip turns around and asks her. "Well, did any of you hear Harry last night? I swear to god bro, you snore like a Hippo." The girl points to Harry who's standing next to her bed, making everyone laugh. "My girlfriend says I don't." Harry tries to deny it.

"You can try to deny it all you want, but your girlfriend is a liar." Holly sighs as she lays back down. "Max has not stopped farting." Billy announces. "Really?" Rachel asked shocked. "No, no, it was so bad to the point, I mean..." he trails off as he lets out a fart.

"Your disgusting." Holly puts her hand over her mouth. "Your farts are so moist, though like because that bro that fart did not want to come out." Billy shakes his head.

"Bro, I felt like a little monkey." Max hits his hands together. "Cus you are one." Billy scratches his head. "It almost feels like it wets the air." Liv says as she stands up.

"That looks like someone who's doing a secret challenge." Ilyas says as Grace walks out of the storeroom. "I am, you should all watch your backs." She walks through the room.

"She's such a liar." Holly shakes her head, picking up some joggers from the floor. "I need a Coffee." Holly puts the joggers on before standing up. "Can you make me one?" Chip looks up at his girlfriend.

"No, I'm not even making myself one." She walks out of the room. "Who's mak..." "Liv!" Holly shouts interrupting Chip. "Ahh, that makes sense." The man nods.

"Mother." Holly sings as she walks into the kitchen. "Can you pretty please, make me some Coffee?" She smiles, rocking back and forth on her feet. "Yeah alright then. Just sit next to Harry." Liv points to the seat. "I love you, I do." Holly sits down.

"Last night, I was trying to sleep so hard, and all I heard was a fucking voice constantly. I was thinking, I was like, I'm gonna fucking explode in a second. I was ready to tell the to shut the fuck up." Harry explains to the two girls as he eats his breakfast. "Yeah, I was like, I'm ready to crack." Liv laughs.

"Funny, I was gonna shout over to you to shut the fuck up. You honestly snore like a pig." Holly turns to the man and laughs. "It's not that bad." He shakes his head.

"Man, I don't know who's been lying to you, but your snoring kept me up all night." Holly scoffs. "Sorry." He looks down smiling. "It's not funny." Holly pushes him but bursts out laughing.

"Nah but then I had that, and I had Max's farts, in my face as well." Liv says making Harry and Holly laugh even more than they were.

"You're under fucking Billy and you're next to Max. It's like, the worst corner to be in." Harry says after he calms down. "I mean, I know." Liv nods as she Stirs the eggs.

"I wonder what Billy does in the shower, he takes so long." Ilyas says as the girls do their makeup. "He probably has a wank." Grace shrugs.

"I wouldn't be surprised you know." The man shakes his head. "Yeah, hundred per cent." Grace does her mascara. "Starts slipping on semen." He says making Holly laugh.