~EPISODE EIGHT-PART THREE~

"I failed Geography in school." Holly, itches her head, as she walks into the room. "It's fine." Ilyas pats the girl on the back. "And look who they have." Holly points to Harry. "He's a bloody know it all." She scoffs, making Liv laugh.

"One by one, you will be given a country's flag. You will then place the flag, on the map. If you get it correct, you will receive one point for your team." Liv reads, making everyone clap.

"What the fuck, I don't know anything, I don't even know where fucking England is." Holly scoffs. "It'll be okay." Chip puts his hand on his girlfriend's shoulder.

"If you get it wrong, you will have to eat a chilli." Olivia says, making people sigh. "Cool, no consequence of getting it wrong then." Holly shrugs, making everyone turn to her.

"Don't like at me, it's only a chilli." She waves everyone off. "To be honest, she takes spice and that well." Chip points to the girl.

"Grace will be going first."

"Great." The podcaster scoffs, walking to the front of the room. "I think it's there." Grace points to the map after she picks up the Canada flag. "Yeah, it's there." Grace whispers, putting the flag on the map.

"Grace are you locked in?"

"I'm locked in. Canada locked in." Grace says before the light turns green, everyone giving her a round of applause.

"Liv, it's your turn."

"Lé Francé." Holly says, with an accent. "That was a really good accent." Chip nods. "I feel like there's a but coming." Holly turns to look at him expectingly.

"But, that's not France." Chip laughs a bit. "Yeah, I knew that." Holly scoffs, looking ahead with a red face.

"What is it then?" Chip asks the woman. "Uhhh, look Netherlands, it's not Italy." Liv says. "It's the Netherlands, obviously." The brunette scoffs, making Chip laugh.

"I'm gonna go for it." Liv shrugs, putting the flag on the wall. "I've locked it in." She says. "Too bad, Liv. But, it's okay, I would have no idea where to put it." Holly shrugs after the light turns red.

"Housemates, Liv cannot eat chillis. Liv, please nominate a member of the red team to do it for you."

"I'm so sorry Chip." Liv laughs looking at the man. "Why didn't you pick Holly, she loves those things." He wines walking to the front. "Ahh, I hate chillis, man." Chip shakes his head, sticking his hand into the box.

"That's good, that's good, that's good." Harry holds up his thumb after Chip pulls out a green chilli.

"You reckon that's all right?" Chip asks, right before he eats the chilli in one. "Oh, he went for it." Kate leans back, her hand over her mouth. "It's hot." Chip nods, looking at his team.

"Spit it out, spit it out." Ilyas tells him. "Bro, you ate that like it was a biscuit." Billy says after Chip spits the chilli in the bucket. "Is it bad?" Harry asks him. "It's hot." Chip nods.

"Chip, show me your tongue."

"I think he's a burnt Chip." Billy says, making Holly laugh and turn to him. "That was a good one, Bill." She points to the man. "Thanks." He smiles.

"Is that good enough?" Chip asks, with his tongue out. "Well don't Chippo, I think you got the easiest chilli." Ilyas tells him, as everyone applauds.

"It wasn't even red." Destini shakes her head. "Is there no water?" Kate asks Chip, as he walks back to his spot beside Holly. "He's going through it now." Ilyas laughs, pointing at Chip.