~EPISODE FOUR-PART TWO~

"Destini doesn't wanna cuddle anymore, there's no Destini. So, I have to move on to Kate." Ilyas says looking at Chip as he walks into the room.

"I'm waiting to see who the special guest is. Sorry babe." Kate shrugs looking at the man. "Nah, that's fine, that's fine, once you find out who the special guest is, make a decision." Ilyas tells the blonde.

"You are so bored right now, ain't you?" Holly asks Chip as she lays on the floor. "I am." Chip groans rubbing his face. "Can you help me up?" The Lewis girl holds her hands out, for Chip to take.

"Of course, I can, Princess Lewis." Chip sarcastically says, grabbing hold of the girl's hands. "Three, two, one." Chip counts down pulling the girl up.

"You know what I clocked about her? Because she just said that Ilyas. He's so hilarious, if I'm hilarious why can't I get active? Because girls like funny guys right." Max says to Ilyas as Chip and Holly walk over to them.

"If I'm hilarious why can't I get active." Darkest repeats what Max says and laughs. "Max has never been active in his life." Holly sits down on the floor. "Oh, and you have?" Max turns to look down at the girl.

"As a matter of fact, I have. I'm hundred per cent had more pussy than you as well." Holly scoffs making everyone laugh.

"Look, would you go for a funny guy right but, uh, just alright looking? Or a guy that fucking leng, but has no personality at all, and is not funny." Max asks Rachel and Holly.

"A guy that's alright looking and that's funny." Rachel says. "Well, I would go for a guy that's fucking leng, who also has a funny personality." Holly smiles. "That wasn't the question." Darkest turns to the girl.

"Who said I was answering the questions dickhead. I was describing my boyfriend." Holly sits up and leans towards Darkest. "I'm a dickhead?" The man asks. "Yeah, yeah you are a dickhead." Holly nods. "Piss off." Darkest laughs shoving the girls away from him.

"You bitch." Holly laughs as she lands on Chip. "Sorry about that." Holly smiles, looking up at chip as she lays down on his lap. 'I wanna kiss you.' Chip covers his mouth as he mouths to the girl. 'Kiss me then.' She mouths back.

"Nah." Chip shakes his head. "Keep it on the down-low." Holly nods, rolling off the twenty-eight-year-old. "Keep it on the down-low." Chip mutters standing up.

"What's the oldest you've dealt with?" Billy asks Max. "The oldest I've dealt with. Walahi I ain't gonna lie to you, it was Dubai last week, she was fifty-one." Max tells them. "I thought you were a virgin?" Darkest asks the boy.

"He is." Rachel says. "Chip help me up again." Holly asks the YouTuber, but only receives a blank face. "Pretty please with a cherry on top." Holly smiles widely, holding her hands out.

"Your gonna make me have a bad back, keep bending over to help you up." Chip scoffs grabbing her hand and pulling her up off the floor.

"Oi by the way, if one of the challenges was to lips Max and you win the whole thing. Listen, and you win the whole thing. It's ten bags you know." Darkest says wanting to know the girl's answers.

"I'd rather not, I have a boyfriend, thank you very much." Holly shakes her head. "Okay guys, for the next thirty seconds or so, you guys are single." Darkest says.

"Yeah to win a hundred per cent." Grace nods her head. "Huh?" Darkest questions to make sure he heard it right. "To win hundred per cent." Grace repeats.

"Really?" Kate asks shocked. "Yeah, are you joking? I've kissed worse." Grace shrugs not seeing a problem with it. "That is fucking gold, I've kissed worse." Holly laughs as she claps her hands.