~EPISODE SIX-PART THREE~

"Hello Chip."

"Hi." Chip looks up from staring at a sleeping Holly.

"Have you completed your challenge?"

"Yeah, I completed it like fifteen seconds ago, I hope somebody stopped that timer on the dot." Chip stops stroking Holly's hair.

"It's now Holly's turn. Please wake her up."

"How she's not awake already is beyond me. It's like she can sleep anywhere apart from her bed. Holly, love wake up." Chip shakes the girl. "Five more minutes." Holly grumbles.

"Holly it's time for your challenge."

"Shit, I'm up!" Holly shouts sitting up. "I almost head-but you then, are you alright?" Holly quickly turns to Chip, holding his head. "I'm alright." Chip laughs, taking her hands and helping her up.

"Holly, your challenge starts now."

"Shit." Holly rushes to the big clock and puts both hands to twelve. "I'll go, you count." Chip points to the door. "One, Two, Three... no stay. Please? Six, seven, eight..." Holly asks as she counts.

"Alright, I'll just do what you did, waffle for a bit, then go to sleep." Chip shrugs, laying on the bean bags where Holly just was.

"Did you know, my girlfriend is the most gorgeous woman in the world?" Chip looks up at her, smiling when he sees her face go red. "Go to sleep." She laughs, between counting.

"Alright." He holds up his hands as he shuts his eyes. "Come and lay down with me." He holds his arms open. Holly just rolls her eyes getting on the floor. "I love you." Chip whispers as he kisses her forehead.

"Thirty minutes locked in." Holly says, looking at the camera. "Don't say anything yet, Chip looks peaceful." Holly admires her boyfriend, as she plays with his curly hair.

Holly's POV:

"You know, our babies will look so cute if they get his genes." Holly whispers into her mic.

"No, they'll look pretty if they have your genes." Sugarlips whispers.

"Thanks, Sugar, but I'm not that pretty." Holly shrugs, continuing to stare at the sleeping man. "He's the beauty and I'm the brain in this relationship." Holly laughs.

"Your beauty and brains Holly, don't talk about yourself like that.

"Awe, thanks boo. That's so sweet." Holly smiles.

Third Person POV:

"But it's time to let Grace do her challenge."

"Okay, Chippy, Chippo, Josho, Joshy." Holly shakes him with every name she says. "Not yet." He snuggles deeper into her arms. "Yes, now. Grace needs to do her Challenge." Holly informs him, as she starts stroking his neck.

"Alright." He yawns, sitting up. "We're not sleeping tonight." Holly laughs as she stands up. " I mean, we ca... Nah we're not." Chip changes his mind, shaking his head. "Exactly." Holly points to him, as the door opens.

"Welcome in love." Chip says as Grace walks in. "Get me in there." She smiles walking closer to the couple. "Get us out of this shit hole!" Chip shouts, putting the arms of the big clock on twelve O'Clock.

"I'm a bit nervous." Grace reveals. "It's fine, honestly." Holly side hugs the girl. "Right, remember you've gotta count to a hundred, then go to one, count to a hundred again. You, you know the vibes." Chip explains, looking at Grace as she starts swinging her arms around.