~EPISODE ONE-PART THREE~

"If you go on my TikTok videos, I never wear my glasses. I just wear it to see 'cause right now I'm blind." Max explains. "I no, I wear glasses as well." Destini swings her sunglasses in her hand.

"Shush." Max tells her making everyone laugh. "And he wants you to rate him so now, you have to consider that. He's disrespectful to women." Ilyas says.

"You need to give a point, explanation, evidence and reason." Billy says from the top of his bunk. "I'll be real yeah, I don't find you attractive. Like, if you tried to move to me, I would shut you down." Destini tells Max, making everyone ohhh. Billy starts talking but gets cut off by a loud ping.

"Oh my god, guys we've got a text!" Ilyas shouts, from next to Holly making her cover her ears. "Shut up mate, your gonna make me go deaf. Now help me up." She grabs hold of him to pull her up. "Your so lazy." Ilyas scoffs dragging her up. "Shut up." She pushes him as they walk out of the room.

"Holly, as you're the last one, you can choose which team you would like to join." The housemates hear through the speakers.

"You blue team are doing down, I did phycology in college. I'll be able to read you all like a book." Holly states as she sits down next to Chip. "Of course, you chose that team." Grace scoffs.

"What does that mean?" Holly leans forward. "You know exactly what I mean." The blonde points to the brunette, making her cheeks go red.

"Oi look at their faces, wat... watch, try and look for tales." Harry tells his group.

"After a Christmas Eve night out, I once came home drunk, and ruined Christmas by demolishing the pre-cooked turkey in the fridge that was ready for Christmas Day." Harry reads our first. "I clocked it." Max says straight after Harry finished reading. "It's definitely not Ilyas." Billy takes down one person.

"I clocked it. It's Kate." Max says. "Yeah, it's Kate hundred per cent." Grace agrees. "I was gonna say either Kate or Olivia." Billy also agrees. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna trust my team. We're saying Kate demolished the turkey." Harry says holding up Kate's picture. "I can't lie that's a long picture, you know." Max looks at the blonde, making the red and blue team laugh.

"Blue team, you are, incorrect." Sugarlips says as the lights turn red. Making the red team cheer and the blue team moan.

"I knew it man I knew it." Harry says. "Let's say who it was." Destini looks back at the group, Chip puts his hand up as a joke. "No, no, it wasn't me." He quickly says as everyone started shouting. "Oh, I thought it was you." Harry says as he sits back down.

"My dad was in a plane crash. And he was the pilot." Ilyas reads out, making Max laugh. "You laughing?" Grace asks in shock staring at the boy next to her.

"Your dad crashed a plane?" Billy asks like he doesn't believe it. "And he was the pilot." Ilyas says to Billy. "I feel like it's Rachel you know." Destini speaks up.

"It's Rachel." Kate points to the girl agreeing with her. "Cause she's not reacting." Destini then says. "We are locking in, Harry. Nightscape." Ilyas holds up a picture of the man. "Which means I no Urm him because he was happy about us locking it in." Chip says.

"Red team, you are, incorrect."

"I literally said." Kate hops up on the sofa. "I once thought sanitary towels were slippers, so I used to put them on my feet, and waddle around the house." Grace reads. "I clocked it. Why's she laughing?" Max points to Liv who's looking at the floor. "Olivia locked in." Grace says.