~EPISODE SIX-PART ONE~

"Yo, you are hairy as fuck, you know." Max says to chip making him laugh. "Oh, I've got a semi." Chip looks up at the ceiling. "I've got a semi too, I swear down." Max says as well. "Bro I keep waking up with a semi." Chip puts his hand on his forehead.

"Broski, it's because you're sleeping next to like, Kate and Holly." Max says. "Yeah no, it's mainly Holly." Chip nods and turns to her, seeing that she's glaring at him. "Mainly Holly?" Max says.

"I'm joking, it's nothing to do with them, I keep waking up and I see the Mrs in my head init." Chip quickly replies not wanting to get told off by the girl next to him. "To be fair, if I had a dick I'd probably wake up with a semi if I was to sleep next to Holly." Kate says sitting up.

"Why, I look like a troll as soon as I wake up." Holly asks. "That's not what your boyfriend says every morning?" Grace scoffs. "You, shut your trap." Holly points to the girl on the opposite side of the room.

"Ohhhh." All the housemates that are in the bedroom say. "What does he say?" Billy asks. "Nothing!" Holly stands up quickly, forgetting she's only in a top and underwear. "Shit." She itches her head looking down.

"Bloody hide yourself." Chip leans over and pushed her onto her bed. "Saucy." She laughs, looking at him. "Sorry boys, you didn't need to see that." Holly apologises with a red face. "I wanted to see that." Max nods. "Stop being weird." Chip laughs, looking at the boy.

"You know, I never knew what a semi was until Chip said it to me." Max reveals. "You serious?" Kate and Holly ask at the same time. Holly holds her hand up for Kate to high-five.

"You didn't know what a semi was?" Billy asks. "Nah broski, cos I'm from ends. I never hear the mendem say it." Max shakes his head. "Everyone says semi." Holly says.

"I just say I've got a boner. And how'd you know everyone says semi?" Max looks at the girl. "Because I always say it. My dicks bigger than yours." Holly points to him, making everyone laugh.

"I'm joking, I used to live with like, wait... How many were there? So, there was Harry, Josh, JJ, Ethan, Simon and Vik. Shit, I swear I'm missing one. Oh shit and Tobi, how did I forget Tobi. I love you Toad." Holly points to the camera.

"Please don't be mad I forgot about your boyfriend Dani. He's the best member of that group." Holly holds her hands up. "Your such a bull shitter." Chip points to her. "I know, Harrys the best member. I said what I said." she shakes her head.

"Never forget that. But, yeah, I woke up in a house with seven boys for years. I know they say semi so. And I think my boyfriend might be broken with the amount of semis he gets." She shrugs.

"Bro, why do you do this? Why do you sleep in your fits?" Chip asks Max as he touches his face. "Because broski, it's a thing, like I don't wanna make the girls feel uncomfortable and shit, bro." Max say. "You won't." Chip touches Max's face.

"Broski, I wanna sleep in my boxers fully naked and everything yeah, but I'm scared if my dick hangs out." Max explains while Chip takes his glasses from him. "Bro just why don't you just sleep?" Harry asks from his bed.

"Just get a top and shirt." Billy tells him. "You know my Willys large, I swear down." Max shakes his head. "Oi, I'm not gonna lie, I saw his dick in his boxers yesterday. It's fucking massive." Chip looks at Holly.

"Why are you looking at me? I don't care, he could have the smallest dick or largest dick, and I couldn't give two fucks. The only dick I like is my boyfriends." Holly scoffs picking up a random pair of shorts from the floor.

"Nope, there mine." Chip takes the shorts out of her hands. "Please." Holly leans closer to him, giving her best puppy dog eyes. "Fine." He sighs, handing them back to her. "You get your own clothes, why do you always use mine?" Chip questions.