~EPISODE NINE-PART ONE~

"How come you're still in bed?" Ilyas asks Destini. "Fuck off." She says, making him lean back and ooooo. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He laughs, as Destini gets out of bed.

"Nah man, your just disgusting bare farting like that." She scoffs. "Well, that's a bad habit of mine, okay. Can't hold them in, my belly will hurt. Nobody wants that, do they?" Ilyas tells her, as he fixes his pillows.

"Not gonna lie yeah, Ilyas, it was like a fucking volcano erupting, I'm surprised the room didn't vibrate." Holly laughs.

"How are you feeling, Mr top two, and Miss joint first place, in the public vote?"

"Psh, girl, don't worry about it; it's just I'm not surprised." Chip waves Sugarlips off, drinking his coffee.

"Of course, you were gonna say that." Holly puts her hand on her face and shakes her head. "Well, I feel normal sugar, apart from that fart Ilyas did this morning, fucking hell it was vile, but then again, I used to live with JJ so not much can top that you know." She shrugs.

"The elite."

"Yeah, I feel great to be fair. I'm very happy that, Grace and Holly are at the top. I knew one of them was gonna be at the top. Grace has like, a cool fan base of white women. They're relentless, and they'll do anything to make sure Grace wins this show." Chip explains.

"No, because her fans scare me. I was looking at the comments on Grace's podcast, the one where she had me on. Fuck me, when I tell you it was a scary place, it was a scary place." Holly nods, seriously.

"Your fans aren't much better, I won't lie. I love every fan, don't get me wrong. But, when it comes to Holly's clan fucking hell, I mean, she's got boys all up in her comments and DMS about how sexy she is. Sorry boys, she's mine, and you're not getting anything." Chip glares into the camera lens, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend.

"You can calm down now, they ain't getting a piece of this." Holly says, pointing to herself. "I don't know why they would want me though, do they not see the shit I talk about on my podcast with Anna." Holly shakes her head.

"But, then your girl fans, they're even scarier than Grace's, whenever we're in the streets and they see you, they scream and run towards you in a horde. They've knocked me down before." Chip scoffs.

"Yeah, you probably deserved it." She laughs and smiles cheekily.

"I think, in my head, I've got two people I want to win the show."

"Same." Holly points to him.

"Should we both say then at the count of three?" Chip asks her.

"Hell yeah." She nods. "One." She starts.

"Two." Chip continues to count.

"Three, Grace or Max." They say at the same time, and high-fives.

"They're my two people, who I think deserves to win the show." Chip nods.

"Yeah, they deserve it, I'm not saying no one else deserves it but Max and Grace they just deserve it that little more." Holly holds up her finger and thumb, creating a small space between them.

"I'm not gonna lie this fit ain't even that bad you know. That's it, a nice little bomber jacket, nice little cargos yeah." Billy nods, showing the boys plus Holly his outfit for the day.

"Very snazzy." Holly nods with her eyes closed. "Gurl, you can't even see them." He scoffs, looking at her. "I know, but every man's clothing choice in this room is impeccable." She says.