~EPISODE NINE-PART FOUR~

"What's the challenge called." Holly asks, squinting her eyes. "Deja vu." Chip tells her. "Do you get deja vu when she's with you?" Holly starts to sing. "Miss gurl, shut up, please." Grace looks at her.

"Fuck you, flat ass." Holly holds up her middle finger. "Love you too." Grace blows Holly a kiss, making the brunette smile and look to the floor.

"This game is called deja vu." Niko says, standing at the front of the room. "No shit Sherlock, we can read." Holly scoffs, pointing to the board.

"Fuck off and be quiet for one second, I beg." Niko pleads. "Jeez, you need to calm down young man." Holly points to him, shaking her head.

"Each team will see twenty items pass the conveyor bell. Once seeing all of the items, you will discuss them amongst your team and try to remember as many as you can." Niko explains what's going to happen.

"Shouldn't be that hard." Holly looks at her group. "A team spokesman will then recount as many items as possible." He says before Holly interrupts him. "Or, a spokeswoman." She shrugs.

"Okay, I'll shut up now." She looks at the ground, with a smile on her face, after Niko gives her a look. "Your team will receive one point, for every item remembered. Red team, your gonna go first." Niko looks to the left of the room.

"I've brought some of my lovely peasants here, to help me with the conveyor bell. So, let's get into it peasants, let's go." Niko tells the people behind the conveyor bell.

"It's moving quickly, that seems to be some type of duck-like species." Niko sarcastically says, making Holly laugh.

"Shut up, we're all trying to focus." Ilyas pushes the girl backwards. "Fucktard mate, this is why you don't get no beanie." Holly scoffs, pushing the man back.

"Aye, come on my guy." Max points to the woman, making her smile. "You've been around Max too much." Grace laughs, shaking her head. "Oh Nah, I don't like this." Chip says, looking at the objects on the conveyor bell.

"These are such complex items." He shakes his head. "Tissue roll." Niko says. "It's toilet roll man." Holly says, sliding down the wall, to sit on the floor.

"Ahh, I need that you know." Max says as a rubicon gets put on the conveyor bell. "Megapack that is." Niko nods as wash tablets are put on show. "I don't clean." Chip shakes his head.

"Yeah, I do it all, including Josh's shitty boxers." Holly laughs, leaning her head back on the wall. "I don't shit myself." Chip scoffs, turning to look at his girlfriend, who just smiles up at him.

"Ahh, Nah they're taking the piss." Liv laughs, as her football bounces across the conveyor bell. "Wow." Niko nods, seeing a cone. "A teddy bear." He says. "Oh, a nice little spray." Niko turns to look at Ilyas as he starts shouting.

"I miss you." Ilyas says. "Shut up, we're trying to focus." Holly mocks him. "Oh, this is your stuff?" Niko asks, pointing to the conveyor bell. "Yeah." Ilyas tells him. "Oh, it's getting burned later, that's fine." Niko shrugs.

"Ooo." Chip looks back at Holly as handcuffs are put on the platform. "Saucy, Grace I think they're yours." Ilyas turns to the podcaster. "Yeah, they're mine, sorry." She shrugs.

"Oh, scales." Niko nods. "Shades right there, just so you guys know." Niko turns to look at the red team. "No." Chip sighs. "Rubix cube." Niko smiles. "Ahhh, no it isn't." He shakes his head.

"Tip-ex. A bomb. Padlock." Niko lists. "I've got this. I remember it." Destini turns to look at the team. "Alright." Niko nods. "That was madness." Chip sighs. "That is that. You've nominated yourself, Destini?" The man asks. "Yeah." The girl nods.